Some are OK with each other. Like one percent. They mostly hate the prettiest one's no matter what.

Best Answer

I have several good female friends and we don't ***** or backstab. I feel blessed that they are my friends.

Best Answer

Sounds like you are blessed. That is a very rare thing to find in my experience.

Best Answer

I am very selective who I have for friends. For the most part I have always been lucky when choosing.

Best Answer

Life's too short for all that negative energy!<br />
Well, I dont choose it for *my* life anyway. I think that some friendships dont give each other enough space, so I think it's better to have fewer good quality friendships and to have quality time so that when you see them it's brilliant. If you spend too much time with *anyone* they can get annoying and everyone needs space at times.<br />
I wouldnt choose to be close friends with anyone like that as you cant trust them, but I would be nice to them because Im a nice person.

Best Answer

While life is too short for all that negative energy, when it is constantly directed at you, it can get you down.
I have had other women try to break up my relationships, as they felt their boyfriend didn t like them, as much as mine cared for me, one friend would hit on every ex I ever had, another would constantly berate all my female friends, everytime I buy something from a new pair of shoes to a car, certain friends, need the exact same thing at the same time, have the same problem, always at the exact same time...the list just goes on and on

Best Answer

Oh *that* old chestnut! Yes, I've experienced that, but not with close friends luckily...
I can see how it's got you down and Im sorry for you, but I reccomend taking time out to rebalance your perspectives. These dont sound like healthy friendships because their insecurities are getting at you. You may br surrounded by jealous and insecure women, but thankfully you have a solid relationship. A couple of people refuse to believe that I am happy in my marriage just because we had a trial separation,even though we got back together (http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Think-You-Should-Guard-Your-Heart-On-And-Offline/2786754 but that says more about them than it does about me :)

Best Answer

Thankyou, it really is hard to find good women, who don t judge or arent jealous as they see you as having something they want. I still seem to make friends with insecure unhappy women, must be something that I do to attract them. It s the constant amount that seems to get me down, I have had recurring similar issues for a long time.

Best Answer

It is. I've been ill for 9 months and out of social circulation, which has shown me who my true friends *are* for certain. The others dont matter now as I've grown as a person. I dont think it's your fault but maybe you're a really nice person who they feel accepted by? Im sorry it's getting you down, but Im not sure what to suggest apart from vent on here and ask someone more experienced for advice.

Best Answer

Thanks, venting helps, it helps you to realise it s not just all in your head, that stuff can make you crazy. I guess the solution is to be less trusting? more selective and careful about female friends? I think I need a better screening system in place. To be honest the worst of it is over, it just seems that similar things keep cropping up. I thought I had made a great new friend, things had been good for over a year, but she really doesn t like me being in a new relationship, has been quite possesive and negative, doesn t like me having other close friends.

Best Answer

Yes venting does really help at times! It's definitely not all in your head! I think being wary is sad, but it's best to be aware that not everyone is as nice as you. We tend to judge others on our own standards dont we...and we dont all share the same standards so thats why it doesnt work. Yes, a better screening system in place would be a good thing. Im sorry about your new friend, really! Sometimes people dont live up to our expectations, go behind our backs, and much more...but I think the thing to weigh up is, we are all human, and is it worth it? I have forgiven and made up with friends (and exes) because they were people I'd want in my life even though they'd upset me once....but some people are just toxic and should be avoided! It just takes a while to determine whether to forgive and forget or ditch them...in the case of your jealous friend it's not fair for her to possess you like that. It's *her* with the problem and not as if you were married to her! Even if you *were* married to her, a spouse has no right to insist on possessing you, so a friend has much less right to. Is there any way you can talk this through with her and reason with her? If you cant then she is unreasonable and maybe it's time to let her go. You have a great partner, you WILL find another friend- and even if you have a little wait it will make you more sure of what *you* want from a friendship. It sounds like you're growing as a person, and not everyone grows at the same speed...I've found it too.

Best Answer

I've been friends with my best friend for over 10 years

Best Answer

that s one, I ve been close to people for a long time, often it just meant I was too niave to realise how devious they were.

Best Answer

usually girls have great friendships.

Best Answer

usually? on what planet?

Best Answer

you associate with the wrong kind of women.

Best Answer

that doesn t really answer the question.

Best Answer

A lot of them are that way, but not all. Some women have very good friendships with each other.

Best Answer

not too many unfortunately

Best Answer