absolutely! my best friend is in her late 40's and she is the most attractive woman I know! everytime we hang out, she is always the center of attention. Men love her. women envy her! It is not age that matters but how we carry ourselves. self-confidence is crutial.

Best Answer

Yes. I do and I'm happy that I still can.

Best Answer

I hope so and in their 50s too..have you seen Christie Brinkley lately?

Best Answer

My mother is 46 and when I go out with her I see men staring at her all the time...It makes me sick though...I hate seeing men check out my mum and since I was about 14 I have had many male friends tell me that my mum is hot.

Best Answer

oh yea......it gits easier to weed out the little boys & losers

Best Answer

Yes they can, if they do not comply to the tho shalt wear a sack cloth as i am not worthy of the world look! 40s is a time for reinvention new wardrobe and having fun. :)

Best Answer

I find some of them more attractive then younger women.

Best Answer

helzz yeah

Best Answer

Yes my aunt is in her 40's and she definitely turns heads from much younger guys too..she has no interest in anyone younger and always has to make that point, infact she looks better than most women younger than her...it's how you ake care of yourself and genes of course.

Best Answer

Especially if she is a chiropractor.

Best Answer

Of course- if you don't let yourself go. i'm soon to be 28 and this reassures me that older ladies can too be very sexy. My auntie is 50 and looks good but my grandmother hit 50 and looked really haggered. I think the rigth hair and make up help. I toned my look right down since my teens, at 18 I piled on the slap, and looked terrible! I am obsessed with aging, though and I use every lotion and potion going lol!

Best Answer

Definitely. I still have a crick in my neck from the last time I turned to look at a forty year old woman. (I am 93 by the way.)

Best Answer

Daily..

Best Answer

definatly can,lol. hugs

Best Answer

Women in their mid 30s-40s are what turn my head. :) As a man in my 40s, I'm not trying to offend younger girls but that is what they look like to me... girls.

Best Answer

Oh my yes!!!

Best Answer

ABSOLUTELY!!!<br />
And 50's and 60's by the way ;)

Best Answer

Yes! There is NO age limit on beauty. 30's. 40's. 50's. Even sixties. A beautiful, sexy woman can always turn heads.

Best Answer

Fo' shu. You gotta 2 shu, I gotta 2 shu. That makka fo' shu~~~

Best Answer

I am not looking, but if i were, I would not even consider a woman in her 20's or even 30's. Women in their 40's can and do turn heads, no doubt about it. like you. ;-)

Best Answer