Christina33s Christina33s 41-45, F 51 Answers Jul 13, 2012

Some of us can ;)

Best Answer

Ty:)

Best Answer

absolutely! my best friend is in her late 40's and she is the most attractive woman I know! everytime we hang out, she is always the center of attention. Men love her. women envy her! It is not age that matters but how we carry ourselves. self-confidence is crutial.

Best Answer

turn heads... hahaha I've seen some 40 y/o woman shame a 19 y/o physically..

Best Answer

Yes. I do and I'm happy that I still can.

Best Answer

I hope so and in their 50s too..have you seen Christie Brinkley lately?

Best Answer

My mother is 46 and when I go out with her I see men staring at her all the time...It makes me sick though...I hate seeing men check out my mum and since I was about 14 I have had many male friends tell me that my mum is hot.

Best Answer

oh yea......it gits easier to weed out the little boys & losers

Best Answer

Yes they can, if they do not comply to the tho shalt wear a sack cloth as i am not worthy of the world look! 40s is a time for reinvention new wardrobe and having fun. :)

Best Answer

I find some of them more attractive then younger women.

Best Answer

helzz yeah

Best Answer

Yes my aunt is in her 40's and she definitely turns heads from much younger guys too..she has no interest in anyone younger and always has to make that point, infact she looks better than most women younger than her...it's how you ake care of yourself and genes of course.

Best Answer

Absolutely! Women in their 40s who have taken care of themselves are very appealing :)

Best Answer

Especially if she is a chiropractor.

Best Answer

Of course- if you don't let yourself go. i'm soon to be 28 and this reassures me that older ladies can too be very sexy. My auntie is 50 and looks good but my grandmother hit 50 and looked really haggered. I think the rigth hair and make up help. I toned my look right down since my teens, at 18 I piled on the slap, and looked terrible! I am obsessed with aging, though and I use every lotion and potion going lol!

Best Answer

Definitely. I still have a crick in my neck from the last time I turned to look at a forty year old woman. (I am 93 by the way.)

Best Answer

Daily..

Best Answer

definatly can,lol. hugs

Best Answer

Absoloutely, there is something incredibly powerful as a woman in her 40's and up, confident, can be very beautiful and definitely turn heads, best part, they don't have to be movie stars, just go outside and look, they are there. So many beautiful women in the 40 plus bracket, ladies who take care of themselves, men also.

Best Answer

Oh HELL YES! It depends on how she dresses and carries herself. Women in their forties know how to dress to make themselves look their best. Manners and class make a much better impression than being noisy and dressing like a twenty year old going clubbing.

Best Answer

Women in their mid 30s-40s are what turn my head. :) As a man in my 40s, I'm not trying to offend younger girls but that is what they look like to me... girls.

Best Answer