Thanrill Thanrill 18-21, M 11 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Health

Muse, Pantera, The Carpenters, Enya, Mozart, Green Day, E.L.O. and The Moody Blues. That's a good mix, hope you like some of their music.

Best Answer

FLOW : their songs Answer and Sign :)

Best Answer

Yeah :)))

Best Answer

Hımm... They got their very pwn style I have to admit but I don't understand japanese :D I would prefer the ones I can understand such as english or spanish :D But thanks for caring about question :D

Best Answer

Well you know Juanes? (spanish) I went to his concert few week ago :) He has some nice songs.

Best Answer

Hımm let me check :D more spanish songs make it easier to learn ! :D

Best Answer

Ah la camisa negra ! :D I love that one :D

Best Answer
Best Answer

Yeahhhh ! Easiest way ever ! :D Thanks for link :D

Best Answer

I like the pickachu dude :D

Best Answer

Two Nero songs are in that, I don't know what else but it's all pretty chill for dubstep. Maybe it's listed in the comments section, I don't know. Overall a melodic mix. Take it easy.

Best Answer

I love The Black Keys. So many good tunes...Gold On the Ceiling, Tighten Up, Next Girl, Lonely Boy...Have fun!

Best Answer

Yeah I like em ! :D

Best Answer

Sister Moon ~ Sting <a href="http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Love-Jazz/2542847" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a><br />
Moonday ~ Andreas Vollenweider <a href="http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Love-The-Beach/2617505" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a><br />
Northern Sky ~ Nick Drake <a href="http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Love-The-Beach/2617505" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a>

Best Answer

Yeah these are such relaxing :D But I noticed something with them ! Moon, sky, moon again :D ! Suspicious ! :D

Best Answer

LOL ! That's why I left off Nick Drake's 'Pink Moon' ;)

Best Answer

ahaha :D

Best Answer

Try listening to Third Day they were inspired by southern rock.

Best Answer

Hey thanks loading the one :D

Best Answer

I prefer the story tellers, Listen to John Prine, Billy Joel, Kris Kristofferson, Harry Chapin, Jim Croce,

Best Answer

Hey there are whole albums of songs :D Thanks :D

Best Answer

Hey She Say by The Gay Blades. <br />
They're trash pop, pretty indie, pretty Awesome, I always try to get word of them out, cuz they're probably my favorite band right now and I feel they should be heard.

Best Answer

Hey thanks for advise loading Youtube :D

Best Answer

What genre of music are you into then?

Best Answer

Well I don't like heavy and brutal metal.Except these 2 all kind of music is good for me :D

Best Answer

Okay, maybe some some Ellis Delaney, AG, (Adrienne Gonzalez) Elbow, Gomez, Klaxons ... have fun :)

Best Answer

Hey thanks :D is that you on the pic o.O ?

Best Answer

One of them yes lol - am harmless though Promise! and my music taste is beyond doubt :D

Best Answer

ahahah no I am not judging people with how they look :D and your music taste realy leaves no doubt ;) actually I like your style you are not hiding yourself beyond you are being yourself with what you are :D

Best Answer

Correct... as the great Dr Seuss once said "Today you are you that is truer than true, there is no one alive more youer than you" :D

Best Answer

nice songs your own style and you got literature too ! :D How you doin' this ? :D I want to be a person like that !!! :D I have my own way thing but I am realy not good at making different things.I mean literature, social life, news and lots more which I can't focus on all of them.

Best Answer

I have always had an enquiring mind. My mission is to suck the world dry of knowledge and spit it out:) I suppose I try and filter things out pertaining to how they they matter to me. Quantum physics, string theory all the way down to Dr Seuss and Michal Snunit - I have always had an unquenchable thirst in that regard :)

Best Answer

Whaaouuuvv :O Now Am I talking with a genius ? :D Well psysics is too much for me -_-' ( Pretty because of my teachers -_-' ) but I like the idea "My mission is to suck the world dry of knowledge and spit it out:)" :D

Best Answer

lol no - no genius here just a geek :)

Best Answer

----&gt; geek inside B) Well I should learn how to be a multi tasker. Idk I have no interest in anything that's how I feel... I don't enjoy doing anything lately :/ I think that's why I am not making lots of things :(

Best Answer

Memento by Eluveitie

Best Answer

Thanks loading it :D

Best Answer