the power of god is love u of course u can

Best Answer

Of course you can love God. Your tendency to be attracted to the same sex doesn't dictate the love you feel for your maker. There's extremist beliefs to every opinion. There's nobody that could say they know exactly what God thinks about your love because nobody on this Earth speaks for him 100% or is God. Liking women doesn't make you any less of a human being or any your feelings insignificant.

Best Answer

I'm going to tell you when the priest who teaches my Christian Ethics class told us in today's lesson.<br />
Every human being is made in the imagine of God, and everything God made in the beginning was good. So, we are in the image of God and we are good. All of us are deserving of dignity, and all life is sacred. Our job is not to judge, but to love one another and God. <br />
It doesn't matter your race, sexual orientation, age- God Loves You. God sent His Son for you, so that you have a shot at eternal life with Him. Whether or not you think it's a sin has to be your personal interpretation of His Word, as well as some prayer. But above all, you ARE loved, and you certainly CAN be a Christian.

Best Answer

(^_^)

Best Answer

Take care, yeah? :) Life is confusing sometimes, but God is a strong guiding light. God bless ya..

Best Answer

God loves everyone, so you won't have a problem there!

Best Answer

Of course God loves you. What parent does not love their precious child?

Best Answer

God made you, no matter what he loves you :)

Best Answer

even the devil believes in God, and shudders. if you LOVE God, feed His sheep. that's all

Best Answer

Why would God make you if he didn'y love you?

Best Answer

very good point

Best Answer

I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body and I still love God everyday

Best Answer

I don't know if I will call you lesbian or bi. One thing is being with another girl and something else is being lesbian in your mind and body.

Best Answer

a lesbian at heart, thing is i just like sex in general. thinking i'm kinda bi though.

Best Answer

I noticed two kind of lesbians or girls who call themself lesbians . First kind typically young girls experimanting with other girls sexualy . It rather normal today and this kind of girls typically had not much experience with guys or bad experience of being hurt by guys. Second is male hating individuals in rather destructive way , so this type I would call lesbian in body and heart. The same with being bi , is it only sexual or you are deeply in love or in relationship with another girl. As long as you are not become men hater as some lesbians do , I don't think you run into problem with religion.

Best Answer

i don't hate anyone, i just love the female body.

Best Answer

Stop outsourcing your common sense...

Best Answer

Organized religion will mess you up. You need to focus on loving and accepting yourself, as opposed to an entity constructed of christian pseudo-morality. <br />
If I were you, I would throw your bible in the trash, and pick up a copy of "On the origin of species" by Charles Darwin.

Best Answer

did that b4....
not for me but thx 4 the suggestion n advice

Best Answer

No lesbian means you can't love men

Best Answer

thats just stupid

Best Answer

Ummm...are you aware of what lesbian means? If you are into women only you are a lesbian..if you are into women and men you are Bi....therefore you cannot be a lesbian and be into men cuz that would make you Bi....sheesh and she says I'm stupid....just kidding with you....you can be or do whatever you want as long as it makes you happy then thats good enough for me :)

Best Answer

aww, thank u

Best Answer

I think so

Best Answer

Two words Unitarian church

Best Answer

i dnt no wat that is

Best Answer

United Church of Christ as well. If you're interested, look up "Open and Affirming churches" in your area.

Best Answer

look it up

Best Answer

I don't why not

Best Answer