Yes I can, my best friend is one of my ex's

Best Answer

I'm best friends with my ex girlfriend so anything is possible. You just have to want it.

Best Answer

Noooo bad ideaaa trust me

Best Answer

depends on the rela, but yes i think it's quite possible. you're not in love with them anymore, but if you still love them as a person, i shouldn't see why after 10 years of life together [or however long], a friendship can't exist if both parties are willing. however, some rela's have way too much damage to ever consider friendship. they are rela's in which the couple never had a friendship within a rela, which is never a good sign.

Best Answer

Yes you can, I haven't experience break ups since I'm single<br />
but my brother proved it to me

Best Answer

probably not immediately. Time needs to pass, no matter how hard it is to let it, if you loved each other

Best Answer

only if the both of you are truely over eachother

Best Answer

I honestly don't think so, at least not right away. Maybe in a couple years or so, and then maybe.

Best Answer

Depends on how serious the relationship, how harsh the breakup, and the emotions afterward. Not to mention how hard each of you are willing to work at it.

Best Answer

but before we break up we both want to be friends but now it takes so long i still feel his emotions.. its so hard for that someone hates me..

Best Answer

Then it's probably best to not be friends. A clean break, you know? If he still hates you, it's best to leave him alone and let him do his own thing.

Best Answer

maybe i will.. but i cant resist someone hates me.. i hope i can do it.. for the first time....

Best Answer