It can be the fire that burns within. Sometimes, the will to succeed is strong enough to overcome all adversity.

Best Answer

I like that answer its deep. makes you think. thanks.

Best Answer

I came through a terrible upbringing as a child and survived it. I was lucky; I had life figured out aged 14 and one of the top priorities was to NOT be like my family. None of them showed love to one another or to anyone else for that matter so, I guess, they were my role models in how *not* too be. Love played a big part in my life from then onwards.<br />
It’s wrong for me to say we either sink of swim in life because it isn’t that easy and neither would I compare my early sufferings to anyone else’s. Like I say … I guess I was lucky in one day figuring out what I *had* to do and what I had to be in order to be my own person.<br />
~F~

Best Answer

just curious, how did love play a part in your life? i guess the whole argument im trying to make is love and support are needed and soooo important in life.

Best Answer

well, if a person does surpass that negativity, they will be the only one who can truly change it.

Best Answer

so will they change the people who have been negative towards them? or lead a life with good intentions?

Best Answer

i think that goes hand in hand , don't it?

Best Answer

maybe - but how do you change people?

Best Answer

why have you surpassed the negativity?

Best Answer

i dont think you can ever completely surpass negativity regardless of where you are in life.

Best Answer

but how much negativity?

Best Answer

Some people are just determined to get out of that hard life, and do what it takes to succeed. Mind you, they tend to then be quite closed-off people, having had to develop thick armour to fight their way to the top. Emotional support definitely works better. :)

Best Answer

good point. its not fair - but maybe it builds character and strength.

Best Answer

It builds a certain kind of character, and it's definitely admirable, but I'm not sure I'd want to be that way.

Best Answer

kind of hardened, right? thats sad.

Best Answer