no - once a cheater always a cheater

Best Answer

Sorry, but with that history, if he tries to comes back, he's a fool. And if you take him back, you're a bigger one.

Best Answer

No. I would constantly be thinking about him with someone else. I don't know how you can keep taking him back. Its bad enough if it happened once but now its just insulting.

Best Answer

I'm sorry girl but once a cheater always a cheater... I've been cheated on and he was my best friend & i'm never going to go back to him ever... if u allow him to cheat on u and then come back it makes it seem like ur ok with him cheating. Just let him go because its only going to cause more hurt for you not him because it seems like he really just doesn't care.

Best Answer

Well now yes ill tell you the truth to that honestly you will try all because you want to try to feel what you felt the the first time you met you want to keep feeling that feeling before you found out that he isn't honest you would really try to make work but believe me after awhile it will start to feel like nothing isn't getting through the trust was broken and the trust is no longer there so maybe some can make it work but not all would stick around after cheating most of them don't even stick around after if its the woman did but ya just because he comes clean and admit it WHICH IS SOMETHING HIGHLY RARE doesn't give him the right to do that cause sometimes even if they do get caught ya they'd admit it then but the **** still continues to a mistake is spilling water or something that's fixable cheating isn't a mistake there is a choice so if he chose to do wrong he knew better but at the moment didn't care didn't consider his choice

Best Answer

NO ! i tried getting back with my ex. he said he was sorry and that he still love me and that he will never hurt me again. and i believed him. two days later i found out he was still with the girl he cheated on me with. if he was so called in love with you he wouldn't have cheated in the first place. i say NO.

Best Answer

Had it been an only time, maybe, but more than once, no, I recommend dumping him.

Best Answer

I feel like u no everybody make mistakes.but do what ur heart tell u..I mean I use to cheat and to that but my girl forgave me...and now I can say I don't cheat no more.because I found the man above. but my girl don't trust me now...but I feel things happen for a reason if u do wrong wrong will com BAC to u so that's why I do right but. My wife b trying to make me BAC slide she bring up the pass and i told i was sorry but i understand we suppose to better ourselves from that but she use that against me so i feel like if u want to have faith n me i need to move on...u learn from ur mistakes.when u something wrong learn from it and don't do it again...

Best Answer

depends on u..I used to cheat just because I would get bored or feel neglected..but I grew up and set my goals on finding things and people with substance..point is once a cheater not always a cheater. but once trust is broken it is a very hard thing to gain back<br />
.so it depends on his effort towards u and u gotta put your foot down to..nice doesn't equal sorry ..yes he's likely to do it again ..but its really all up to what u feel u can handle..if u can move on I would just to save or cut out all drama that will be encircling you once u decide to take him bck

Best Answer

if he did it once he will do it again.

Best Answer

The question here is your level of self-respect, self-esteem and self-worth. If loyalty and fidelity are non-negotiable qualities for a relationship, then why are you negotiating?

Best Answer

You can forgive and to forget may be a different story.

Best Answer

U can forgive but not forget. But it wouldent work out becaause wen u get mad will star bringing it up so no

Best Answer

if he was truly sorry, understands why he did it, and has learned from it, I may give him a second chance

Best Answer

After a little water-boarding.

Best Answer

As long as it was his/her first time cheating

Best Answer