Republicans have been talking impeachment virtually since the day he was elected, so apparently.

Best Answer

The South Dakota Republican Party seem to think so after passing a resolution calling for the impeachment of President Barack Obama at their state convention this Saturday. You certainly can't knock them for trying.

Best Answer

You should be impeached for being a lousy lying, two faced, spineless, insidious, sinister, little piece of dog feces, of a president whether you're white or purple. I used to defend the president as a human being but he is lower than pond scum and less useful.

Best Answer

What has he done to you?

Best Answer

He has driven this country into a ditch that we are going to have a hard time getting out of. He will be ultimately responsible for the next terror attack on western soil. He said he would help with the marine rotting in the Mexican prison with 100,000 signatures on a petition, He got 126 thousand and said nothing when he talked to Nieto. He has been a complete waste of tax payer money since the very start of his first term.

Best Answer

Reagan was one of the best presidents we ever had, and Bush was ten times better than Obama. Obama is a sneaky underhanded weasel.

Best Answer

You really need to get a grip on this hate trip of yours puck.

Best Answer

I don't hate... I loathe...I despise...I get nauseous when I see him or hear him speak, but I don't hate! As far as I'm concerned he's no better than the scum we have coming over on the boat right now who allegedly had a good deal to do with the Benghazi attack.

Best Answer

Sorry, Puck, but you're actually so full of hatred you might be suspected of being a weapon of mass destruction.

Best Answer

Your saying so, doesn't make it so. I'm sure I haven't risen to the same level of social enlightenment that you believe you have reached though. I think you believe you have become truth, and Buddha would seek your council.

Best Answer

@johnny048- Yes. Rules for Radicals is Obama's playbook. Truth to power!

Best Answer

You are on a roll today, buddy. Keep it up.

Best Answer

You two are as paranoid and brainwashed as each other. You wanna try getting your news from somewhere other than that hate machine they call Fox News.

Best Answer

I see the other musketeer is here now.

Best Answer

What is with this HATE crap. What you mean Puck and others who don't like Obama are racists. It is not his race, but his politics.

Best Answer

'I don't hate... I loathe...I despise...I get nauseous when I see him or hear him speak.'

Best Answer

I watch them all. It is pure torture watching MSNBC. What do you watch?

Best Answer

I don't watch , I read.

Best Answer

Like Obama is not also putting things on the credit card, right? So all the democrats, like Hillary are also war criminals, because they voted to go to war? Good lock up that phoney too.

Best Answer

Wow. Neither me nor Buddha possess the truth. But if you read what you write about your president and just obliterate the name Obama, you might get some revelation about your own feelings.

Best Answer

Mother Jones?

Best Answer

Ok, but NOT because Obama is black.

Best Answer

I guess it's like being left handed or right handed. Some people think one way other people think another way. From my perspective Obama is the biggest lying weasel ever to inhabit the oval office. I can't understand how someone can't see what a tool he is, but I suppose the other side can't see why I feel the way I do either. One thing is certain. I'm going to believe the way I do, and I'm going to account for my beliefs when I need to. I'm not going to speak against my own conscience for the sake of popularity or acceptance, and I'm not going to be gaslighted either. Peace! Thanks for being supportive, and I respect those who are not.

Best Answer

Yes. The president is a lying cheating arrogant thoughtless maggot. I happen to be especially angry about his trading five of the Taliban's worst for a deserter and then completely ignoring the plight of our marine in a Mexican prison. Everything this rodent has done has been harmful to this country and insensitive to well being of the people. He played politics with the lives of the four men we lost in Benghazi. He has thrown away ungodly amounts of blood and treasure all in the name of self interest. The list is unbelievably long. Like I've said before, all he is missing is a goatee, eye patch, and a Persian cat named Mata Hari. He is a classic villain.

Best Answer

The man from delmonte says yes

Best Answer

Obama is half white so yes.

Best Answer

I think it goes more to the fact that you are doing something wrong, it's not the color that matters, it's the way you conduct yourself while being the prez.

Best Answer

Are you saying a President should not be impeached because he is black? I thought the left was ALL about fairness.

Best Answer

No...Article 47D forbids it !

Best Answer

This is the dumbest sh*t I have ever read on EP by far!

Best Answer

Funnily enough , somebody said exactly the same thing about another one of my questions yesterday.

Best Answer

Did Obama get impeached?

Best Answer