senecagirl11 senecagirl11 61-65, F 28 Answers Apr 21, 2012

“if you love two people at the same time, choose the second. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second.”

― Johnny Depp

Best Answer

im not asking for myself--my ex told me this ,when i found out he was cheating-

Best Answer

Yes. you can. love is endless.

Best Answer

of course love is endless-----but in love with 2 people,is it possible??

Best Answer

I think you can *love* two people at the same time, but being *in* love is different... it requires a full union on both sides, & that's a little difficult to give when half your heart belongs to someone else.

Best Answer

WOW...excellent answer!!

Best Answer

so do you believe you can be in love with 2 at the same time?my ex told me he was-----

Best Answer

i was he wasnt-----

Best Answer

I think it is entirely possible. I have known people in poly relationships that have no problem loving more than one person. If you can wrap your head around the idea you can do it.

Best Answer

Yes you can be. We aren't programmed to settle down. It is just that we have to.

Best Answer

you sound like my ex,dont settle down or have kids--

Best Answer

I believe you can. I have been in happy, committed relationships with someone I was very much in love with, and yet I would develop love for others outside the relationship. I never acted on them or even spoke about them, but they were there. And it wasn't just lust, either. I barely ever thought about them sexually. I just loved so much about them and would imagine how fulfilling it would be to be able to love more than one person openly and not have jealousies and insecurities get in the way.

Best Answer

great answer,but could you be in love with 2 at the same time?

Best Answer

Yes, I have been before. I wanted to care for and protect them both, I wanted to share my life with both of them. I really did love them equally for their different qualities.

Best Answer

thats what my husband told me when i caught him cheating,it destroyed my kids and my life,he is now my ex----tyvm for your honesty i appreciate it-----i never believed him and still dont---------------

Best Answer

I'm sorry he did that to you. It's one thing to fall in love with 2 people at the same time, and another to sneak around and be dishonest with your partner. He didn't do the right thing.

Best Answer

then what are you doing?

Best Answer

Depends on your defination of love. In my defination love means the one and only you want to be with. Your defination is all that matters so if you are in love with two then good for you.

Best Answer

i was in love only with my husband,while he was living a double life,with me and another,at the same time---he told me ,he was in love with both of us-----he is now my ex-------

Best Answer

I hope you are able to forgive him and move forward to find someone who will truley love you.

Best Answer

it wasnt me ,it was him----

Best Answer

I realize it was him, but you need to be able to forgive him so you can go on with the rest of your life. Don't allow his issues bring you down. In my opinion you need to forgive and go forward to find someone who has your same values.

Best Answer

Yes you can. I love them both because one of them is the soft warm chill guy who gives me peace the other one gives me passion he has a strong personality a hard working man who is a Man all women want.. They are so different and I love them in a different way but with the same intensity. And I can't be with one of them because I would never hurt the person I'm with right now but I love the other one enough to want to see him be happy with another girl but I wouldn't want to see that it would kill me. Realty we can't have everything we want in this life.

Best Answer

Why only two when the whole existence is there for you to love.Why can't you share your energies with all.But we want to possess not love.We do not know what love is.Love is not an bargain.Look again the love you are talking about is not love but something else in the name on love.Maybe you are saying about cheating or trust or attachment.

Best Answer

you can love alot of people but no you can not be in love with two people at the same time.

Best Answer

sure i love my boyfriend and mom and my sisters and even my brothers

Best Answer

we all do ,i asked can you be in love with 2 men?

Best Answer

NO

Best Answer

ty

Best Answer

NO..EVEN ONE I CAN'T COZ I DON'T HAVE HEART..:((

ANYWAY IT SEEMS WE'RE SIMILAR FOR THE PROBLEM BEFORE :)

Best Answer

i was ------he wasnt---

Best Answer

YOU MEAN YOUR INLOVE IN 2 MAN NOW?

Best Answer

no he is in love with another woman-

Best Answer

Ohh noh...that's guys attitude :D

Best Answer

At the same time i love my mom, my friend, my girlfriend and you.... :)

Best Answer

the question is,can you be in love with 2 men?

Best Answer

Oh...No...My dear....I am a boy...and i am straight...i love only girls....not to man :)

Best Answer

I feel that differs individually. For me, it's one and one, but then there are polyamorous people that live in threes are very happy and fulfilled. Sorry you are going through this with your mate......always sucks to find out your are mono and they are poly.

Best Answer

especially with 3 kids and 6 grandchildren,my ex has caused a lot of pain for all of us-----tyty for yr honesty--

Best Answer

**hugs to you** sounds as though you two have a lot of history and a lot of life you've created together. I hope all works out for you.

Best Answer

oh hes gone---and i live for my kids and grands------

Best Answer

There's ONE heart so there should be ONE love, ONE person.

Best Answer

tytytyty

Best Answer

if that is how you feel. everyone is diffrent perceptions of reality. and yours matters to!

Best Answer

thats not how he feel ,but he did--

Best Answer

no, not equally

Best Answer

tytytyty

Best Answer

May be infatuation or attraction, not love.

Best Answer

thats what i believe,but he didnt----he cheated

Best Answer

Why only two?

Best Answer

oh my god thats what my ex thought like-with 3 kids and 6 grands,and a destroyed ,family -you tell me--

Best Answer

Two or more. Yes.

Best Answer

in love????????

Best Answer

Sure.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

why??/are we emotionally equipped to be in love with 2 people at the same time?

Best Answer