I myself don't even like to use rude/vulgar words/actions, although I know what they are.
chronomantique chronomantique 18-21 11 Answers Jan 3, 2013 in Community

Omg yes. Or people who talk about pointless things like about people. Gossip, drama, ignorant remarks, neg people in general. I want them removed out of my life lol

Best Answer

I think rude language is a sign of immaturity. Wouldn't you be better off spending your time with more mature company?

Best Answer

I have some friends who use rude language, but most of the others don't use such langage.

Best Answer

Yes but only for a time then it starts getting on my nerves and i start believing that their vocabulary must be limited.

Best Answer

Yes, and respond in kind.

Best Answer

There's a time and a place for everything. Vulgarity and harsh language has its place in the world. I don't sit on high-enough of a pedestal to judge the language of everyone around me. My own language can be pretty colorful at times. Therein lies true maturity: knowing when it IS appropriate to let loose and when it's not. Sterilizing our personalities is not a valid sign of evolution. Reaching across the chasm to understand where others are coming from -- and to be gracious enough not to condemn them entirely for such a small facet; those are evolved ways of thinking.

Best Answer

I prefer play on words in any shape of form over the stale repetition of monologues past, reminiscing over feelings once had......the boredom is soul crushing. A well placed "social enhancer" can be just a color in an otherwise fine painting. You can dislike the colors or the use of them constantly, but ethical reasoning for it is just denying an aspect pretending it makes your valuable than others for having your own style. I'll let you yourself decide if that's worth the effort.

Best Answer