Im a Pagan,and if u are refering to religion I beleve your works will either make you suffer or experience bliss.I beleive in Karma.What I dont beleive in is a God that would send people to eternal hell.That makes no sense to me.I DO BELIEVE IN FREE WILL. But yes to me every way you act creates karma,good or bad.I beleive you re incarnate to get it right.I beleive that there are bad souls out there.

Best Answer

i agree as Hell doesn't exist yet in my opinion....and if/when it does it is specifically for one being and one being only because "it" chose and wants it that way....if your not happy somewhere you go somewhere else right? most would probably say yeah...anyways i like your view on it!!

Best Answer

Recycled, at the least

Best Answer

By you? Oh no no no thank you............I would prefer not to be a satanist thank you. lol

Best Answer

The best have tried.

Best Answer

if this has anything to do with "GOD" then i think we all end up going back to "HIM" who created us in the first place...at least our "spirit/soul" does....our bodies become ashes or food for the worms lol <br />
saved...i'd rather be spared i think haha

Best Answer

I'd be pretty resistant to it right now.

Best Answer