Potheads Yes.... Crackheads, Meth addicts, Pill poppers, ect. No

Best Answer

Opening doors of perception has been banned ... drug abuse is the result

Best Answer

Indeed, people might want to take refuge in those moments of exaltation when their lives feel fake.

Best Answer

Drugs don't lie, people do :)

Best Answer

Nice one Ranger bob haha

Best Answer

Thank you side kick Sally, together we will face the forces of injustice and all around general untruthiness. :)

Best Answer

Do you mean illegal ones, or legal ones? <br />
The truth is ALL drugs change you in some way in some way or another. <br />
Drinking gives me a high and makes me giggle.<br />
Cigarettes make me calm and happier, even though the high from smoking went years ago. <br />
I don't know about any of the illegal ones cause I've never tried but I certainly believe in truth and honesty, but I'm addicted to a drug.

Best Answer

Of course. When I took drugs I was truthfully in emotional and mental havoc. I was honestly considering ending my life. It was a coping mechanism; the lesser of two evils.

Best Answer

Fighting a natural body-induced drug (the one that keeps you in despair) with another, artificial one. I understand that, but surely it's only a temporary method that should be stopped before it leads to more problems and lies.

Best Answer

I agree. Luckily I'm out of that place now, but I can understand why some people go there. Drug users use for different reasons... I personally knew that there was something wrong with it from day one, but at that time I was surrounded by users and figured that there was little else to ease the pain as quickly as a high.

Best Answer

I agree that the tone of your question is a bit too abrasive, and the underlying motive too transparent, to prove the "honest truth" you were attempting to manufacture here. One can believe anything they choose, regardless of their actions, and, independently of what they may seemingly promote. These things (Belief/Action) can even be juxtapose to one another. It is still possible, it just makes one thoughtless at best, or a hypocrite, at worst. <br />
By your question, are you trying to promote the idea that every person who works in a convenience store, to support his family, cannot hold a belief in truth, nor honesty, by selling pack after pack of cigarettes to the unwashed masses (tobacco would be considered a drug of abuse, correct? It has no medicinal value that I know of...). We won't even go into alcohol ...every waiter, bartender, etc, in the world suddenly unable to believe in the concepts of truth and honesty, because they ask their customer if they may get them a beverage. And that only leaves illegal drug, and legal drug promotion, of which the big pharmaceutical companies(legal...although sometimes illegal, also) do circles around meth and other illicit dealers(solely illegal), as far as promotion is concerned, into the billions of dollars in advertising (and promote them even where small children can view and hear, legally, the television, newspaper, and radio ads). How about the advertising agency employees, and the broadcasters who distribute the message? Do you really think that no one from any of the above can hold a belief in truth, nor honesty? Really? While I personally believe that no one can be completely honest, nor truthful, their entire life, nor does anyone hold a monopoly on what truth and honesty even are in various situations, I would like to think a majority of the human race can choose to believe in the virtues of these concepts, be they clean and sober zealot, or pitiful, strung out addict. I also think that because of the current propaganda and social control, of which drugs, amongst other things, are used as a vehicle to maintain a false sense of moral superiority, you may have invariably been fooled, and hence promote and propagate the same reprehensible deceit through patently rhetorical questions such as these. I find that a room full of addicts are much safer, in regards to freedom, than a room full of anti-drug (or anti-anything) zealots with an agenda. Probably more honest, too, for that matter. Don't you agree?

Best Answer

Well my wise thirdRocker. I don't promote drug use. I believe it is a self-perpetuating compound that really falls in to the faults of human nature, taboo, prohibition. The proverbial bl<x>inking red bottom for some is way too enticing... I wouldn't promote this life style or activity to anyone, I am a recovering addict who suffered great set backs due to being stuck in the mudd. I understand you can Neno Brown an argument of," if I don't sell this someone else will", bullshit answer. You can either contribute to society positively or negatively. Dope will and has changed our landscape of todays humanity, making more prevalent the parasitic element.. so am I fooled? No! Been there done that! I have my bones in this topic and will never be engulfed via the practicing of sales, marketing or consumption of. I will however ALWAYS reachout to those in need or guidance wishing nothing but their healing and good choices.

Best Answer

My biggest obstacle in voting with Ron Paul!

Best Answer

This is wriiten way too hard lol tone it down a bit and you will still be able to get your messege across lol drugs will always change you but that doesnt mean you cant get your old self back lol and yes you can still promote and 'be for' truth and honesty youll just be really sad and guilty at the end of the day lol

Best Answer

Lol tone it down in english please!! haha lol

Best Answer

and give me a break lol

Best Answer

Updated it lol

Best Answer

You can't really get your "old self" back if you're brain damaged from the first time of meth use. You are a changed person day by day, you develop UP. On drugs that are abused you are a changed person hit after hit, you develop DOWN.

Best Answer

Lol I know I heard different things about this lol:/

Best Answer

You say: "Drugs will alway change you, but that doesn't mean you can't get your old self back..."
Really? Only drugs or do many things change us? I think that LIFE over TIME (becoming:EXPERIENCE) changes everyone, regardless of drugs or anything else, and there is no way to ever get what you imagined to be your 'old self', back. Could you become a virgin, again, in the truest sense? (and, I may be mistakenly assuming that you are not one...sorry, and assume the question is theoretical, if that is the case...lol). Just sayin...

Best Answer