Hey. Sounds like a business opportunity to prey on stupid people with lots of money.

Best Answer

That's EXACTLY what it is.

Best Answer

How do I know not to let the baby play with my chainsaw otherwise? lol

Best Answer

What a crack up. Should be easier these days, having wifi after all. Lol. Really, I wonder if these people should be having kids at all if they can't do the crawl around for themselves.

Best Answer

"Let him pull the TV on his head a few times. He'll learn."<br />
"Watch this, he's sticking a fork in the socket... Whoo! You ain't gonna do that again are ya?!"

Best Answer

Actually, sticking a fork in the socket and getting shocked seems to make them want to do it again. That crazy kickback, I guess. I had to pull my oldest kid away after I realized what was going on. So glad nothing worse happened!

Best Answer

Some people should do it. It's better to admit you don't know and seek help than just wait for the baby to drink the bleach.

Best Answer

I'm sorry, I can't get behind this ridiculosity. lol

Best Answer

We have a lot less child deaths in this day and age than we used to. Not everybody needs help but in a culture where people no longer live with their extended families...they have to create other sources for the sort of information that used to come from family and community.

Best Answer

Some people understand there homes not safe for a little baby and need help making sure nothing is reachable or harmful. that they haven't caught onto better be safe then be sorry in the end its about safety not the human race's stupidity.

Best Answer

In this society---yes!

Best Answer