http://www.11alive.com/rss/article/231968/40/Pat-Robertson-says-marijuana-should-be-legalized He is finally starting to make sense to me. lol
caramelLova1 caramelLova1 31-35, F 15 Answers Mar 9, 2012

god works in mysterious ways :D

Best Answer

I always knew he had some good sense ! Pretty soon we'll have it in all the hotels comped in the walls.

Best Answer

Did he say why? Man oh man. I can't believe I agree with Pat Robertson on something.

Best Answer

It is about time...All the older pot smokers are speaking out^^....they are going to die soon and they don't give a sh*t what people think anymore :D

Best Answer

maybe he tried it, like it, and found out that it didn't affect his mind; so he changed his view on marijuana

Best Answer

about time. There are more deaths per year from aspirin then there is from pot. There hasn't been a single death PERIOD from pot and yet alcohol and tobacco are legal. Doesn't make any sense.

Best Answer

he was already senile twenty years ago.

Best Answer

WHAT? hahaahah welcome to the other side Patty

Best Answer

What? Did he finally say something I agree with? There's hope for him yet.

Best Answer

no he finally came to his senses....................

Best Answer

Yes, I saw that. It shows that we can learn from our mistakes. Now if only the political hacks we have running our government were equally capable of learning from their errors.

Best Answer

I'm a Christian, myself and I believe it should be legalized in the name of common sense. I have to commend him, his mind is flexible enough to change. Many Conservatives really can't change their minds because of their rigidity. They can't see outside of the box. They just categorize it and say "He's just a LIBERAL" with a sneer. But Pat Robertson stepped outside the box. I feel more respect for him.

Best Answer