According to them the money has already been deposited in a bank in my name and it will only cost 95 dollars to process the paperwork. How stupid do they think I am anyway. They have 10 million dollars to just give away but they don't have 95 dollars. Does anyone ever really fall for these stupid scams? And yes it came from Nigeria.
dreamcat22 dreamcat22 51-55, F 25 Answers Aug 12, 2011

Oh boy! Your ship has come in! You must be so excited! Congratulations.!!<br />
I use to write them e-mails saying how excited I was that I would finally get to move out of my cardboard box and stop eating pet food!

Best Answer

That is a pretty funny answer to send them. I will have to think a bout that next time I get one of their letters.

Best Answer

No. That's the biggest scam going. Throw it in the trash.

Best Answer

Nigerians are like so cool. They are all super rich, duh

Best Answer

Ah the scam that plays on human greed. Classic! Even more classic that people actually fall for it.<br />
I once called the number that provided at the bottom of the email (from my work phone) and told them to take the handling fee out of the millions of dollars I allegedly had. Told him he could also take a couple hundred for his efforts. He hung up on me :(

Best Answer

What a surprise that it came from Nigeria. Send them one asking THEM to deposit $95 in YOUR bank account before you can process the transaction, to cover your 'admin costs'

Best Answer

People actually fall for that on a daily basis. Very sad.

Best Answer

WOW you are so lucky <br />
If people were not so stupid and greedy then they would stop as they must be getting some people to send them money

Best Answer

I get these scams several times per month!

Best Answer

Hey, with all that money you could by my ocean front property in Arizona that would be so helpful to me and a peaceful place for you to retire! Let me know when your ready to do business. :)

Best Answer

Wow! You are so Lucky!

Best Answer

I get these once a week by email. They are so annoying and our government cannot seem to do anything to stop it. It's like the evolution of the money chain letter, you know the one that say send five dollars to five friends and if they do it you will someday end up with a million dollars...none of my friends thought it was worth five bucks, cheap a** all of them ....lol

Best Answer

Bloody Africans! A latent problem facing www.

Best Answer

Hey honey I just bought the Eiffel tower and wanna sell it for scrap iron, You interested? Contact me with $50 for more details.

Best Answer

I won at least FIVE similar awards, contests, inheritances, and fortunate circumstances today! I just can't believe my luck. I told each of them that I would give them the bank account information they wanted as soon as I received the deposit from the other winnings.

Best Answer

Yeah, and I've got a bridge I'll sell you !

Best Answer

Just as soon as I get all those millions of dollars I will buy your bridge. lol

Best Answer

thats great just tell them to take the $95 out of the 10 mill and you're good to go!

Best Answer

scam, under-handed and low trick, don't send anyone anything....ever

Best Answer

come on i'll give you 25 000 000 in three monthly payments if you just send me fifty buck;s reply within 10 seconds to qualify for this offer and you will receive a 10 000 000 bonus today.realy ?

Best Answer

yes. i can,.<br />
you will send your 95 and wait for the next 10 million years for your dollars

Best Answer

Actually I will not send them my 95 dollars. They can be the ones waiting for 10 million years for the money.

Best Answer