& yes, they exist out in the developed nations as well.
righteouschica righteouschica 18-21, F 12 Answers Dec 2, 2012 in Habits

Yes i have met some, they are not men merely overgrown boys.<br />
Age does not define maturity or rationality. They often have no respect<br />
for themselves, so how can they respect others.

Best Answer

More than half the men in ive ever met see women as some sort of useful device, certainly not as valid as themselves and other men. Unbelievable.

Best Answer

of course women arent property<br />
women are to be loved and treasured, to have and to hold<br />
just like the man belongs to the woman

Best Answer

I guess as long as women allow themselves to be property .. there will be some males who will take advantage of that. <br />
I agree .. pretty sad. We women have come a long way to try to avoid that kind of thing!!!

Best Answer

Yes it is sad, that's why I have no friends in the western world.

Best Answer

sadly, these kinds of "men" exist all over the world :'(

Best Answer

I am my man's property and he reminds me every day of it. It's not sad for either of us. It makes us happy.

Best Answer

Not passin judgement...its sad to me is all..but it may seem sad to others that im30 and single..i hold dear my independence as another woman may hold dear the desire to "belong" to somebody..diversity is wat makes the world go round..to each their own...but must admit it IS hard 2 not judge when witness a man belittle a woman..that's how he keeps her n a lot a cases by knocking her esteem down so low she doesn't believe she can survive w out him....ugh

Best Answer

me either man, that lifestyle scares me

Best Answer

There are still people out there who believe in gods too. There's still people who believe Obama is a muslim. Frankly there's virtually nothing that some people won't believe in. Still believing women are property of men though is certainly pretty damned sad.

Best Answer

Who are any of you to pass judgment. If thats how they feel thats how they feel. There are women that want that and enjoy that. I never understand why people that profess to be progressives are the ones that always are so damn judgMENTAL.

Best Answer

I am not judging. this one overly manly man, however, WAS trying to force me into that lifestyle.

Best Answer

your statement is judgmental " HOW SAD"
what would be sad is if those women that feel that were were to be scorned or worse not have a man that completes them.

Best Answer

well, this is my opinion. I am not saying you have to feel the same way...the only one judging here is you.

Best Answer

I am just pointing out to you that you are being judgmental.

Best Answer

well go to my profile, I've written a story about this titled "it's impossible to be open-minded about everything". Yes, I do judge. I judge when I see a man hit a woman or a child. I judge when I see people mistreating their elders. I judge when I meet a ped0phile. I judge, because I am human and its in my nature to judge.

Best Answer