of course,we are all capable of suicidal thoughts--------and the ones who act on it ,are to be pitied,not judged----------------

Best Answer

no but I pray that they will still think that life is precious and there's hope for everyone.

Best Answer

been there, and done that. I have understanding for those people.

Best Answer

i understand it because i visit these thoughts a lot myself. it goes far deeper than loneliness for me though... i hate the world paradigm we live in, capitalism and the greed for profit, wage slavery and sexist, racist, dang all these horrible things just make it such a hard life to bear at times. if i wanted to suicide over a relationship i'd need a swift kick in the jacksie... no single person is worth ending my life over but all of these other things that i cannot change? perhaps.<br />
i'm sorry i can't offer you any advice really, but i do share the pain of these feelings and i hopes you find a way out of them again soon. *hugs*

Best Answer

Yes, yes you can.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

I blame the toxic noise of the moral majority

Best Answer

Not at all... Life is harsh...

Best Answer

Everyone has thought of it from one time to another briefly.. MOSTLY in their youth when they are trying to understand their way through life.. but too live it 24/7.. and in their late 20's 30's 40's.. you get the idea.. maybe its time to try to figure out why and look for alternatives.. rather than the same day after day moments

Best Answer