Like if you didn't want them to see that your friends with a certain person (or persons) could you block them from seeing that your friends with just that person/persons, but still allow them to see the rest of your friends list? I only ask because I know someone who's friends list on Facebook says they have 91 friends, but when you count them there's only 86.
PsychoBarbieDoll PsychoBarbieDoll 22-25, F 7 Answers Jun 15, 2012

People have their profile off the search. So, you can't search them but they still get counted as a friend.

Best Answer

I just deleted facebook in the end. <br />
It took me over an hour to work out one security setting only to find several more problems when viewing the page as a public. I haven't time for this kind of **** when every other site has a simple intuitive feature you can alter by simply visiting your page and editing it. Fartbook has several confusing settings spread over several different sections of the site. Some of them aren't even found in the security section. In 2012, I expect more. PLEASE, Farcebook needs to die. There must be something better in the works. Something simple, easy to use and not so ******* time consuming to take back control of our privacy. How hard is that?

Best Answer

you can create separate groups, as well as adjust your privacy settings

Best Answer

yes do what I did I deleted my account,never looked back.

Best Answer

Yes, just delete your account.

Best Answer

No..you can only block them all or none at all.

Best Answer

I wonder that too

Best Answer