Or is it impossible and we just have to wait for them to calm down?
lofaszbazmeg lofaszbazmeg 18-21, M 10 Answers Feb 15 in Doing Good

just slap them. solves everything.

Best Answer

One day, you will be a lovely mother.

Best Answer

I sure as He'll hope not. I don't want children

Best Answer

Oh, maybe that's for the best. But why not? :D

Best Answer

They're whiny and needy and bratty. And they smell and question everything and their noses run and they won't blow them and then they grow up and get all hormonal and crazy and get pregnant before marriage and yuck.

Best Answer

lol :D

Best Answer

you can but its very very hard. specially if you care about him or her! best way to calm them down is telling them, look, I have problems in my life too, everyone does. Concentrate in the good things in life, lets go do something else that'll make you forget about this :)

Best Answer

Yes, that sounds nice, and it should work on normal people, but this guy would just whiny even more like a little ***** XD anyway, i don't care. :D

Best Answer

lol, try to get him out of his house, people react to events in their lifes differently, maybe he needs your support :3

Best Answer

walk out of the room?

Best Answer

Duct tape works. They can calm themselves down in silence.

Best Answer

True dat. :DDDDDDDDDD

Best Answer

respect them...give them their space...then.. confront them.

Best Answer

Distract them or give them food. o_o If neither of things shut them up, you're going to have to wait it out.

Best Answer

The funny thing i don't mean a little kid, I'm quite good with them. But it's an older guy and he's really annoying :D

Best Answer

It works with people of all ages, I think. :D Good luck.

Best Answer

spike there drink

Best Answer

I used to be able to do it with me friends kid. It was just a matter of holding him and speaking calmly.

Best Answer

Distract them with another topic <br />
Take their mind off of what's causing them to whine

Best Answer