Some people believe that you can clear your negative karma, energetically or though mantras, etc. How do you feel about this idea? Do you think it is possible to get rid of negative karma without living its consequences? If so, is this something that should be done?
solarxmoon solarxmoon 26-30, F 68 Answers Aug 4, 2009

Bad karma has to be offset by good karma, which is produced through right thought and right actions.<br />
There are no shortcuts, so always be careful what kind of karma you produce.

Best Answer

Can you "clear" negative karma?<br />
Yes, I believe so; but there's a strict science to be followed.<br />
Karma is educational, and thus to "clear" or discharge it you need to learn the spiritual lesson that it contains. You can do that in two ways - by experiencing it and understanding what has just happened and why; or by investigating the ORIGINAL CAUSE of the karma, by means of "spiritual research". When you have uncovered the original causal circumstances and understood all the ramifications of it, there is no need to experience it, because all the Universe requires of you is understanding, so you know not to do it again.<br />
Then you can forgive sincerely all those who were a part of the circumstance, and it is done.<br />
However, be aware that researching an Original Karmic Cause is no trivial task; it can (to my knowledge) go up to ancient Soul levels, and that is something that few people indeed know about or are able to penetrate to. However, it is possible for those who are determined to find a way.

Best Answer

mantras - I do not know - I've never tried<br />
but there is always a redeeming quest - through physical action we can redeem our wrongs.

Best Answer

Why would you like to clear the negative karma. Don't you know that the world is made of negative and positive energy. We need the balance and you will need to control both energy.

Best Answer

the idea of Karma is that you CONTINUALLY get the teachings you need from life until you learn to open your heart. so, ask instead: IS YOUR HEART OPEN?

Best Answer

Earl off the tv program "My Name Is Earl" just made a list... :P

Best Answer

I try to employ them all as I don't believe we know & aren't supposed to know.<br />
In my heart, I think we move through our lives with major lessons & each life we perfect different areas until reaching the state of "Ascension". <br />
So, simply chanting mantras or changing actions isn't really enough. I think we have to do those things along with helping others and realizing that one act of change isn't enough. Just as the unforgiveable sin is possibly the idea that we know what's right and yet choose the wrong path....like closedmindedness, karmic reactions and circumstances must be repeated and relearned (the many of them) until the lessons are perfected never to be repeated....and helping others to perfect theirs.

Best Answer

you have to suffer it to get past it. otherwise what would the point be?

Best Answer

It is a matter of intent. There is a difference in living a life doing good for its own rewards and doing good because it is the right thing to do. Life teaches lessons to us all. Ignoring the lessons keeps us stuck and we repeat the same mistakes over and over until we have an awakening. Good karma flows like a river and brings peace of mind and a loving heart to us as human beings. Once we allow the good karma into our lives we expand every sense and can see life as a gift to be appreciated. <br />
Harboring hate and anger for others and even ourselves blocks us from our full potential as human beings. Forgiveness if a huge step in gaining good karma. If we allow our lives to be controlled by hurt and past mistakes we cannot move forward.

Best Answer

How could we clear anything when we didn't know what was it, when was it existed, how was it contaminated, contaminated with what! Your question contains thousands of questions.<br />
Better try to keep your actions truly pure right NOW.

Best Answer

Taking a daily personal inventory everynight and being honest about your thoughts and behavior that harms yourself & others, is one way to know what you need to correct. That can pretty much save you and others more pain.

Best Answer

No i dont think you can clear bad karma. You reap what you sow (same thing). my ex ripped my heart out my chest, and now he is going through something horrible. he needs to know he cant play games with people. this will make him a better man hopefully with the next girl.<br />
if you don't discipline your child they may keep doing the same thing over and over again, if you punishment they may stop.<br />
my ex can do something good and have good karma for that but he has to be a man and deal with the consequences of his actions.

Best Answer

Learn the lessen . Sometimes that means taking responsibility for actions, Making amends, Taking a long cold look at yourself, or living an experence. There is no easy way out you have to do the work one way or another

Best Answer

Nope yer' screwed.<br />
Trust me on this one.

Best Answer

Yes, all you have to do is stop believing in negative karma. This can be done with mantras, or hypnosis, or simply looking around and seeing all the bad people that are prospering like crazy, and all the good people that are suffering horribly.<br />
You get what you believe you deserve.

Best Answer

Yea.....with a V8! :)

Best Answer

Ummm...I don't think you can clear it because it's usually the consequences of your actions (i.e. karma) are usually the driving force behind your wanting to be a better person and clear the karma in the first place.

Best Answer

i used to to live in Caldmore which is a part of Walsall in West Midlands England but due to the local accent it was pronounced Karma. I would certainly clear it , it was full of drug dealers , prostitutes , knaves and vagabonds of the very worst order and was altogether negative in its vide . How you go about acheiving such a mission a dont know , maybe study the clearing of the Warsaw ghetto in WW2 or just demolish the buildings. Have you ever been to Karma ? , you can get a 16th for £5.

Best Answer

There's no sure way to tell, but I have always believed that you cannot clear it. However, you can balance it out, if it would make you feel any better about it.

Best Answer

I think you can only cancel the negative with the positive. Go earn some positive karma! You'll clear up your negative karma and probably brighten someone's day too :)

Best Answer