HC12345 HC12345 16-17, F 20 Answers Sep 22, 2012 in Health

Yes it hurts a lot especially if you fail i've tried twice...

Best Answer

I have tried 1 time and it hurts like ****

Best Answer

Suicide is a permeate solution for a temporary problem ! Don't do it - Talk your problem out

Best Answer

Step one- Talk to your parents.

Step two- Therapy.

Step three- Don't kill your goddamned self!

Look, I've lived through being a teenager and I survived it. So can you. It's not hopeless and never ever is. Ever. You're too young to realize that and you're not seeing the big picture. You'll leave your friends and family devastated. Do you want to do that to them? Or do you want to prove you're better than they all say you are and keep fighting? It's not time to give up. You'll not be remembered the way you want to be. You need help. Not this.

Best Answer

successful people never tell.

Best Answer

Theres bo point of killing yourself even if you're going throught the toughest time of your life, i lost my dad, my mum is far away, and i'm still farely young and i went throught hell theres no1 to support me or understand me in anyway infact im going throught a very bad/painfull time right about now and still don't want to or think about taking my life. I believe god has a plan for everybody and when my time comes let it be, so advice to you is DON't DON't and DON'T

Best Answer

Um i dont think we should tell you >_<

Best Answer

don't, you are too precious to waste!

Best Answer

I usually sit in the freezer compartment of my fridge.

Best Answer

So, how many times have you committed suicide then? lol :)

Best Answer

If you need help,please get assistance from suicide prevention hotline,DON't play around.

Best Answer

I concur pills, lots of pills.

Best Answer

no i tried twice it hurts

Best Answer

Glad you're still here, Secret... we need ya! :)

Best Answer