OntreMuzik OntreMuzik 16-17, M 8 Answers Jun 25, 2012

I had a dog for 15 years and I can tell you that animals are way better then most humans. I am comparing them with you and other so called humans who can learn a thing or 10 from animals like unconditional love and loyalty.<br />
NEVER say we are superior to animals.

Best Answer

i feel like everyone responding is very ignorant, you cannot compare mere dogs and cats to a human, if your dog was gonna get shot and so was a person very important to you was gonna get shot to death, which one would u save? obviously the person unless your a complete fool... which in your case, is probably true !

Best Answer

Living alone and no one wanting me, playing games with me and the world almost full of jerks what do you expect of me. Walk in my shoes before answering. My faith in humans is very basic. You are still young and have a lot to learn of the world.

Best Answer

Really I believe animals should be treated more better than humans. What did humans do that's so great we pretty much destroyed our planet and we are the only animals who kill for fun or kill more than we need. Most animals are pure, they love for no reason and only hurt others if they feel threaten or if they need to eat and they never take more than necessary. we humans are greedy and if anything we don't deserve to be compared to animals

Best Answer

really well hows about I throw you into the deep ocean with a cut on ur wrist in a circle of sharks and lets see how loving they are !!

Best Answer

I'm food to them then like I stated earlier. And I really don't think that you can talk about loving when you said in a earlier question that you laugh when a fellow "superior" human being got beaten up by her ex you seem to be a very nasty person to me and i'm not at all surprised that you have something against animals

Best Answer

yep. doesn't it just make you proud

Best Answer

I'd like to see a person try to survive in the wild away from civilization, other animals hunting them, while they need to find food. They need to find freshwater, and shelter from the cold rain and wind. Theres no way a human can go through that without a gun.

Best Answer

man vs the wild...

Best Answer

Camra crew and emergency services stand by :/
Besides, he has training. Wasent born with the instinct to do it.

Best Answer

haha that show is fake

Best Answer

i don't think animals less superior than humans, they're just as important to the world as humans. humans really are just another species amongst many on a tiny planet. but yeah i don't get people who put little outfits on their dogs and whatever else.

Best Answer

Although I believe that animals are much better than people in many ways, I don't believe in treating them like people. They are unhappy that way...animals should be treated with love and respect, but like animals nonetheless.

Best Answer

Read Animal Farm by George Orwell and then think about it.

Best Answer