Enchiladas and Banana Pudding. (Although I wouldn't suggest them together.) xP

Best Answer

I love cooking, but only for other people. By myself, I don't bother.<br />
I am very good at it, too. My specialties include Beef/Venison/Moose/Chicken stew (these are separate dishes, not all together). I make my own pasta for lasagna, and for spaghetti and meatballs, homemade of course...and a killer Chicken Parmesan that everyone raves over.<br />
For desserts, I make a kick-*** carrot cake, blonde brownies, and chocolate cake-homemade ice cream roll for the holidays. <br />
...and what has become a holiday tradition: egg nog.

Best Answer

I can cook. I started before I was a teenager. Albeit it was simple things. But that gave me the confidence to continue and progress. Then when I was 16 I went to work in a restaurant. I started out as a dishwasher but that was ok cuz I was earning money. That money bought me my first stereo equipment and it was good stuff too, component equipment.<br />
Anyway, I worked my way up the ranks and ended up behind the stove. From there I had all the confidence in the world that I could cook decent dishes for home. I just think that simple cooking is easy to do.<br />
I cook for the house and for neighbors sometimes. I love to cook. All you need is a few simple ingredients. I like to cook using wine and other ba<x>se flavorings. Last night for instance, I cooked pork ribs. I put a little vinegar and rum in the pan along with Honey BBQ sauce. The vinegar and rum break down the fiber in the meat and makes it more tender. But I also pierce my meat with a fork before cooking. That helps the meat absorb the flavorings.

Best Answer

Stuffed cabbage - from my polish half--German potato salad -from the German half My two favorite foods.<br />
I also make chicken with a kind of alfredo sauce and asparagus that bangs.

Best Answer

Tomato soup cake. Shortbread cookies, too.

Best Answer

I don't have any one particular specialty. I make everything from scratch, including bread and pasta. Currently, the house favorite seems to be blueberry waffles, scrambled eggs, fried ham, grits, with biscuts and gravy.

Best Answer

Im famous for my Lamb Ragout

Best Answer

Lamb is delicious. I can't say I know what "Ragout" means though. How do you make it?

Best Answer

Got the recipie from here
http://www.food.com/recipe/lamb-ragout-28726
Time is the key, turn the heat down and let it simmer for a couple of hours

Best Answer

I can cook alright. Everyone loves my potato salad though I'm not sure why. I don't do anything special to it.

Best Answer

Yeah. I can make salmon really well.

Best Answer

Love salmon. How do you make it? Do you grill it? Make a dill sauce?

Best Answer

I bake it in the oven. I add some seasoning salt, garlic powder, and sprinkle some hot pepper seeds over it and it comes out great every time :)

Best Answer

Yes, I cook. I make a really wonderful nacho-bake with rice, red beans, homemade salsa and lots of cheese.

Best Answer

Can't go wrong with cheese!

Best Answer

when i was a teacher, i told the boys that they had to learn to cook a full meal -- so that they could impress anyone: dates, mothers, in-laws, step parents ... i taught them how to make ice cream, bread, meatballs, salads. as long as they could feed themselves and someone they cared for, i felt i'd taught them what they needed to know about life. as for math and science ... that was different!

Best Answer

You must be a very memorable teacher. I'm sure they remember you and smile.

Best Answer

or curse ... but many of them are married and have children now ... and i've noticed their children eat well. :) as for my speciality ... everyday dinners, and creations from leftovers (whether mine or theirs)

Best Answer

I can't cook but i can bake!<br />
people seem to love my blueberry jam moon cookies

Best Answer

I'm not much of a cook, but my specialty is Kraft Macaroni and Cheese.

Best Answer

I make macaroni and cheese from scratch. It tastes much better than Kraft; although Kraft is okay if you have little time.

Best Answer

yes i've been told i'm a awesome cook,i love to make empanadas

Best Answer

Mmmm...I'm hungry now.

Best Answer

Would you believe it is pancakes?

Best Answer