badasstronaught badasstronaught 22-25, F 19 Answers Feb 4, 2013 in Community

That elderly person, might have been myself, if 69 years old is deemed elderly, when I shot two of my neighbor's hunting dogs. They had chased something into my barn, to kill it. They had been herrassing my horses for about three weeks. I did't know whose they were, untill after the fact. At that point, it would have made no difference.

Best Answer

a guy in my neighborhood is about 85 and plays the guitar. a kid challenged him to a guitar battle. i like him and i didn't think he would win the battle but i stayed on his side. the old guy, with his acoustic guitar, played so many rock, grundge, black metal, and heavy rock songs. i was rooting for the old guy. the kid ragequitted in fury. that was a good day for me

Best Answer

my grand dad, when he was about 85, was arguing with a man about his age, and this man called my grand dad a SOB My grand dad said, "you just called my mom a *****". He pushed himself up with his cane and the 2 started swinging at each other. Neither one got a punch in, but it was fun watching

Best Answer

Some old ex boxer beat the s hit out of a burgler a while back

Best Answer

I dont remember :-)

Best Answer

too many to list...#1 MY name is KID--------------

Best Answer

it happens much! I cant tell details coz this will be named as "backstabbing"! But its some woman i know who fights with her kids and call them funny names and they reply to her in a worse tone, and then she makes a even worse use of language as compared to small kids!

Best Answer

Last night's Taco Bell commercial.

Best Answer

There was an elderly newspaper delivery person in Tulsa, Oklahoma that was withholding delivery of newspapers to women he was stalking. When they'd call the office and tell them their newspapers hadn't been delivered in 3 or 4 days he would drive up and go to their door to apologize, wait for the women to open the door, push his way inside and drag the woman to the bathroom, strangle & drown her. He did 3 women that way, only 2 were suspected of murder because he made it look like a drowning and admitted to the third one.. He had been a long-time prison inmate and was released after serving time and got the newspaper job because no one would hire him for anything else. Guess the newspaper learned to do background checks after that.

Best Answer

My dad.. Took the car to run over racist ***** that came on to are east ate to cause trouble even the gypsys came out in force that night the whole of tea east ate help .. Off course we won the fight :-)

Best Answer

A friend of mine used to work in a nursing home, and one time she came into this guys room and he pulled back the covers and came.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Story of me family.

Best Answer