I think i accidentally swallowed a piece of metal from a pop can, like the little circle piece that holds the ringpull in place. Am i going to be okay? i dont mind getting a little sick, im worried about it putting holes in my body. Will the food cover it up?
DavesDaughter DavesDaughter 18-21, F 22 Answers Mar 10, 2010

You'll probably be fine. It's not terribly sharp compared to jagged shards of nut shells, fruit pits, and bone, which our systems evolved to handle. There should be zero chemical reactivity within your system. Drink plenty of water, eat fiber, you'll be fine.

Best Answer

You will probably pass it. however you might want to get an x RAY just to be safe , if you start to get dizzy or see blood then absolutely go to the hosp>

Best Answer

I did that when I was younger...went to the emergency room, got x-rays taken... I ended up ******** it out.

Best Answer

um....no. well....maybe.....well....yes....

Best Answer

no you will not get holes in your body, but yes you can die, GOOD LUCK

:)

Best Answer

i thought i was the only one! it happen to me while drinkin a beer i hope im okay

Best Answer

hey u asked this 2 years ago I just had the same thing happen so I was wondering what happened? did u have to go to the hospital? did you get sick???

Best Answer

I swallowed a tablet-pen nib accidentally and it's quite sharp. Half metal-half plastic what should i do?

Best Answer

depends on te metal and size

Best Answer

depends on the metal, condition and the shape. you should be alright with most finished metals.

Best Answer

If it's not that big a piece of metal, no problem

Best Answer

u will be fine but sad to say u will have to check everytime u go to the toilet and see if its passed and if it dont pass hen u will need to see ur dr

Best Answer

Is there any juice on the floor.?

Best Answer

It should pass. Just be on the watch for any unusual symptoms like fever from infection, or abdominal pain you never had before. The body is pretty good at flushing things, if it irritates your GI tract, you may get diarrhoea.

Best Answer

Was a small piece of mercury? cuz then YES YOU WILL DIE. bye

Best Answer

That has sharp edges. I'd go tell someone, maybe even go to the ER. It could cut you!

Best Answer

buy some gloves and you have to play with your poop to see if you poo it out.

eat lots of fiber things like whole grain wheat bread fruits & veggies.

Best Answer