Questionator Questionator 26-30 109 Answers Mar 22, 2012

Question of the Day

sure. They are wrong, but I can see how they have come to their stupid, sadly illinformed, and / or dangerous opinions.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Yes, when in a contraversy, The First thing I do is imagine I am in there Place.<br />
Then I think how I would feel. Since i'm pretty old I' ve been in many situations.<br />
It becomes easier to understand, once you have experienced situations first Hand.

Best Answer

I can usually see their point. Especially when their hat is off...

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Lol!

Best Answer

I was raised to treat others with respect, use the golden rule, and apply things to my life. When I discuss issues with others; I listen to all sides, ask questions, and form my own opinions. It is up to me to see both sides. I like to think I can be open minded on a variety of issues.

Best Answer

Nope never....but,<br />
I am ready to hear anyone's opinions and position on issues but it doesn't readily change my reasoning as to how I stand on the matter. It doesn't matter if the issues are presented looking at the end of a gun barrel and I am held hostage to their notions against my will, I may as well die than change how I feel if threatened with violence. If the argument is valid and the reasoning has merit that stands on it on that I am unaware of. Missing evidence that I have ba<x>sed my information without considering, I might be inclined to a reversal on how I came to my judgement.

Best Answer

YES & i hope THEY see mine

Best Answer

Yes, it's actually one of my greatest strengths. I can really understand where people are coming from and why they think what they think, even if I don't agree with them.

Best Answer

YES!

Best Answer

I can see another person's point of view fairly easily most of the time- it all depends on how strongly they feel about it and their openness to another point of view. As an empath, openness comes pretty naturally.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

This has been true for me many times before. I hope this is always true when I need to see someone else's point of view. <br />
I pray always that God's Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Amen.

Best Answer

Yup. Always.

Best Answer

yes, so much so i see both sides so much i don't have an oppinon or view of my own. as i see both side reasonable and well thought out.

Best Answer

Yup, that's me exactly!

Best Answer

usually.

Best Answer

Heheh, depends on the issue! Most things I can grasp fairly easily, but others I'm left baffled going "how could you possibly think that...."<br />
Sometimes, if I'm not familiar with the issue, it may also have something to do with how the other person presents said issue.

Best Answer

IF they are speaking from a place of principalities, YES

Best Answer

Yes, but it's not like I have to agree with it.

Best Answer

Yuppers. But it gets me in trouble with those who think conviction must be delivered with belligerence: they stand convinced I simply lack conviction and am a "weak" person. That will cause them endless trouble in life. They'll always need to win arguments to even belieev they believe in themselves! But I was taught that a truly strong person will, well..be like bamboo..*LOL*..bending in the wind, not breaking, but no, I'm not Karate Kid and that wasn't the simile used!! *LOL* :) :)

Best Answer

Yes. But I'm still to stubborn to admit it's right.

Best Answer

See it just fine... Can't accept it though because they are wrong! ;-)

Best Answer