farawayy farawayy 18-21, F 11 Answers May 11 in Community

I always do. I'm not much into alcohol so I always end up drinking apple juice or red bull. And I have a better time as my senses are fully active and I'm really able to enjoy and when the party is over or when its late and everyone needs to go home I am the only one sober enough to put my friends and others into taxis and send them home for which I get thanked the next day. So yeah.. you can really have good fun without alcohol so to speak. :)

Best Answer

not really...... i dont drink like i used to . So i dont do things that i used to do while drinking

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

The clubs maintain a great deal of hype about how much fun clubbing is. As far as I can tell, there is a very special type of personality that genuinely enjoys the clubbing atmosphere, for the rest, it is just the honour of paying a cover charge for access to a loud, dingy, sweaty popularity contest, which allows clubs to gouge patrons on drink costs and drug dealers and criminals to transact.

Best Answer

Yeah i guess. I've been the DD for the night on occasion. Its funny watching folks get wasted though.

Best Answer

WHY? Folk dont go clubbing to enjoy themselves , they go because of the booze

Best Answer

No , you have to be drunk to tolerate all the idots

Best Answer

i don't enjoy clubbing with drinking.. i would much rather drink without clubbing...

Best Answer

lol ^_^

Best Answer