Questionator Questionator 26-30 169 Answers May 7, 2012

Question of the Day

Love and hate are similar emotions. Both inspire unreasonable passion, jealousy, obsession with the person you feel it towards... so yes, you can hate someone you love, but you also don't stop loving them.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Who said anything about opposites? :P

Best Answer

I feel ya on that

Best Answer

This was the sort of answer that I was going to give. You took the words from my fingertips. :)

Best Answer

Old Soul : )

Best Answer

That sounds like an answer from a movie. My uncle often spoke of his ex who cheated on him repeatedly. He would say if he accidently ran over her, he would back up to see how she was. The woman burned out every bit of love in his heart.

Best Answer

Wow, that's intense. That's too bad for your uncle. But then again, a life without passionate emotions (good or bad) wouldn't be a life worth living. :P

Best Answer

I wonder sometimes how someone could do something so awful to someone they love. That makes me hate them. It would be one thing if they were a stranger, I would feel disgust and dismiss their existence. The intense feeling of past love gives me the ability to hate, because they have found a place in my heart and destroyed it.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

It is probably easier for people to hate someone whom they once loved, than to hate someone they never really cared about.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

DUH, thats called an EX husband or EX wife.......

Best Answer

yep ,if that person has done something grossly bad that makes him fall down from the pedestal that you have placed him,like,a breach of trust or letting you down in front of somebody or somethng else that hurts you so deep that you cant recover from it.

Best Answer

You love someone, and you tell yourself that you can't live without him/her, then he/she comes and breaks your heart, or leaves for a stupid reason.....Maybe you cannot deal with this in the begining, but after a while all those beautiful feelings you have in your heart towards him/her turn into HATRED!<br />
So, YES, We can absolutely hate someone we once loved !<br />
Sad but True!!

Best Answer

Yes, if you have been beaten, hurt or left alone and controlled you can! It all starts off like a pretty little picture then the devil comes out of it after you get married! They think they own you! They try to be a control freak and act like you are thier slave or kid! Yes, yes and yes!!!! Period........

Best Answer

yep i agree completely !

Best Answer

I don't think you can really hate someone you once loved. There's always that... little something about someone you loved. Whatever wrong the person did to you, or became, you'll always feel this little something... I don't know if you understand ?

Best Answer

i did, thats exactly what i feel

Best Answer

Can you really love EP once you've know what it used to be like?

Best Answer

haha-good one.

Best Answer

What did EP used to be like?

Best Answer

They keep on saying " the more you hate, the more you loved" but I don't know if there's a love on friendship

Best Answer

Yes. When I finally went to the police about being sexually abused, my brother betrayed me by taking my dads side, giving the police any information against me and even gave my dads barrister a copy of the Facebook argument we had which he read out. I hate him and that will be the case for as long as I shall live!

Best Answer

that's sad :((( I'm sure you're not talking to him anymore

Best Answer

No I'm not, I never will speak to him again. It's ok though, I have another brother who was there for me since day 1 so it's not much of a loss.

Best Answer

As this requires a yes or no answer, I will have to go with yes. Pretty sure there can be circumstances were you could end up hating someone you loved.

Best Answer

It depends how they treated you.If they did something that was unforgiven.I said yes it possialbe.

Best Answer

Love & Hate is a fine line and one thing is for sure that they are both very powerful emotions and thus could easily change.

Best Answer

I say no. Because technically you don't hate the individual , just their actions. At least that's what I believe. Cause I was taught to never hate anyone, just what they do.

Best Answer

I agree with you.

Best Answer

in my own subjective mind, both love and hatred are are by-product of passion that form part of human instinct and like a flame, could always be ignited by varieties of factors depending on the individual nature. love and hatred are like reflection from a mirror. human being is the like of a mirror on the one hand. love or hatred are the reflection of an image being shown to the mirror. therefore, depending on the image factor on play, to hate the one you once loved is in fact a possibility.

Best Answer

Oh my yes,the pain they have caused you, hurts and shatters your hopes and dreams with that persons and the resentment turns to hate.

Best Answer

Being at opposite ends of the spectrum, it's easy to hate someone you loved. Easier, in fact, than to hate someone you only liked. Likewise, it would be easy to love someone you once hated, if the circumstances were right.

Best Answer

I would say yes because there was this guy who hurt me emotionally. He did know he was hurting me but never bothered to stop. But one day it just cracked and I never saw him again or just because I'm avoiding him forever.

Best Answer

Indeed.

Best Answer