I say yes but return the love only in the form of mind ...
Europe67 Europe67 46-50, F 9 Answers Jun 1 in Community

Yes,I can agree with that. The problem is they don't make Condoms for the Mind. Chances of permanent damage, can not be prevented. You must be very cautious,NOT to be "Infected". :)

Best Answer

Lol.. Lol .. I was referring to some women on EP that keep asking : omg can you fall madly in love here. .. Just to give them a point of view and not to set themselves up for more...

Best Answer

Yes,I know what you mean.I see it to "I Love him and I have never met Him".
I usually tell them you don't even know that it IS a Him. If it is ,he may be a 300 pound 40 year old ,in a dirty tee shirt ,typing to you via his Mothers Basement. lol True Love at it's Finest. :)

Best Answer

Lol... Exactly .. Don't invest on illusions make sure you have a real life .. This is fun but keep it at that ...sorry to see so many lonely souls that live thru this EP ... Oh well ... Life is what they make of ..

Best Answer

Yes. That's the ONLY thing to fall in love with.

Best Answer

Hi Europe67 <br />
that is all there is. The rest is projection

Best Answer

Yes, intelligence is sexy.

Best Answer

Absolutely. But I KNOW the physical can follow, that it doesn't have to be limited to the mind. I refer to someone actually met though. Anyone you meet here may not be really who he/she appears to be. You can fall in love with that presentation but it could be like falling in love with someone you simply dreamed up.

Best Answer

i usually fall in love with my penis , and that's not good by the way

Best Answer

I suggest to get rid of it ..lol

Best Answer

yes definitely I think..

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer