yungcutter yungcutter 18-21, M 26 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Romance & True Love

Well, I guess it can. It's happened for the blind before, and that's not a joke.

Best Answer

um.. yeah actually.

Best Answer

Oh yes, years ago had pen pals and it happened then. Nothing new.

Best Answer

yes, I think so too. But, you would definitely need to meet and spend time to make sure all of your feelings were ba<x>sed on facts and not fantasy.......

Best Answer

i thought i could but i think i was wanting it to be love.you need to be around people experience every side to know them,online doesn't give you enough of a sense of there whole self i think

Best Answer

I don't think I can fall in love at all. o.O

Best Answer

hope you do,life's pretty empty without it mine is

Best Answer

I suppose it's possible but I really dont think so

Best Answer

I think so yes. I think it is actually easier to fall in love this way as they can show you all aspects they want you to see and keep the ones they dont away. You fall in love with this image of themself they may have created. You fall in love with who they are and what they stand for rather than who they pretend to be and what they look like. You fall in love with their words which are much stronger than people realise.

Best Answer

absolutely, for 5 years... and still trying to make online contact

Best Answer

It's a chemical reaction in the brain, not love. Of course you can "LOVE" someone's talents, or admire their intellect or even wish w/all your heart you were more like them. All these combined can make you feel you are "in love" but in actuality there is no possible way you can fall in love w/someone you really met. Find who you are and love yourself.

Best Answer

Yes why in fact on this website.

Best Answer

Ya I have! ^^

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Yes, you can.

Best Answer

Yes, but it is most likely with the thought of the person, not the real person. The few studies I have seen on this have shown a high disappointment rate.

Best Answer

Yes, you sure can.

Best Answer

Absolutely

Best Answer

Oh yes, yes, yes. I have.

Best Answer