mysplitpersonality mysplitpersonality 36-40, F 36 Answers Apr 15, 2009

Yes... I wish I couldn't....it's not my death. *hugs her loved ones*

Best Answer

Only if he buys me dinner first.

Best Answer

"Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back." <br />
I think about death all the time now, since my wife's due date is July 25th and we're talking about all the things we plan on doing with our future daughter.... and the entire time I just keep thinking "well, assuming we're still around". <br />
I've never been bothered by the uncertainty of the future before, but now that we are about to be parents I am beginning to hate that uncertainty. There's so many things I still want to do... and so little time.

Best Answer

The only time I don't feel it is when I am properly distracted. Often times, I can fill life slipping away one moment at a time.<br />
I think about how sudden it can be. I think about how no one ever thinks it is going to be them until it is. I wonder what that moment of realization that you are going to die (if you have it) feels like. I try to imagine not existing any more. I really think it will suck. I do that now since I won't have an opinion later. I think about the people who are left. I consider how I used to try and imagine myself at an older age like I am now. I ask myself where did the time go.<br />
Other times, I manage to find ways to put all that in the back of my mind.

Best Answer

yes, but it has purpose. It means that every moment is precious in order to fulfill lives purpose.<br />
The light at the end of the tunnel.

Best Answer

I feel it right now.I 've been watching touched by an angel and I feel like the angel of death is knocking on my step dads side as we speak.my backs all sweaty I've also have a headache.

Best Answer

Medium Here. We each have different abilities. Death is nothing to Fear. It is the Next Step to Growth. I Feel it. It doesn't scare Me. I soon Will See It. No Fear.

Best Answer

This must sound wired but I feel when friends are family are going to past even if I a car crash but I never know who it is that going to all I know if is a child the feeling is unbearable. Has anyone else shared the some thing

Best Answer

Like Vendetta, I started to think of death as reality the second I had my child. And pretty much kept it always somewhere in my consciousness as I raised her, striving to give her the skills to thrive in case she lost me or her father. Now that she's an adult, I've relaxed about the feeling of urgency to get her up on her feet. The grim reaper still lurks in the corner of my mind, but he's comfortablly curled up and asleep. Just biding his time.

Best Answer

Not yet.

Best Answer

I don't know..I'm not dead yet..:) But, when I got shot I was afraid I was gonna die, but I didn't see any kind of "white light" or anything like that....When I got stabbed I didn't even feel that one coming...Now the fire was horrible, and I was really afraid, but I was afraid I was about to comit suicide!! Ever do something incredibly stupid worthy of a darwin award? I'm a prime candidate....

Best Answer

He usually calls first.

Best Answer

Yes i can. though to me it doesnt bring anxiety it brings freedom. I feel it coming when pts are about to pass over and while sometimes the atmosphere is clouded with relative's emtional upset, still the over riding emtion is freedom and it really is an anticlimax. <br />
As a whole the human race needs to learn to greet it like Brotherof the Leavz has put it as really is leaving the illusion anf going home.

Best Answer

let me check...................................ah....no..I can't .<br />
Death is nothing but the disolution of a dream- within-a dream . Soul [usually] knows exactly what has happend, is typically in the Astral form (or higher), moves "up ward" through a bluish-black sky, and is generally met by those who know him/her. (similar to birth here) in a suitable location. A Soul may stay quite a long time until reborn into another world-system. Where Soul can reap the highest benefit from It's Karmic situation.

Best Answer

You can feel it... And you wait... And soon it'll be all over with. You can feel it breathing on your neck. Trying to seduce you...

Best Answer

Not really... Though I agree with what others said about when the time is closer you might. <br />
I have always (like since I was 6) felt like I would not die a natural death though... But that could just be from reading too many books :P

Best Answer

I sure hope not, <br />
The Bible says it will come as a theif in as the night. Thats why we should always live as if we have no tomorrow, being good to each other and always willing to forgive as we would want God to forgive us

Best Answer

I saw death come over my Mother....and in turn she knew it was coming. Her last days were spent with us at home, along with friends and family, caregivers and listening to her favorite local mens group sing songs to her as she layed in bed. A peace came over her in the last days and hours of her life that was amazing to see.

Best Answer

I have had a few weird experiences in the past where I would get sick and/or randomly cry, and then later find out that it was when a death had occurred. It freaked me out (I was pretty young- that's a lot for a 13-15 year old to take), so I willed it to stop (my experiences; I couldn't stop the death).

Best Answer

In yourself? In someone else? I think some of us are more empathic than others. So many variables.

Best Answer