Can attraction transcend both desire and personality? Can people truly fall in love for no known reason whatsoever? Would that merely be an obsession? Or a hope that things change?
siamul siamul 22-25, M 10 Answers Jan 4, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

WHYYYYY DOOO FOLKSSSS FAAAAAL inLOOOOOVE!

Best Answer

Yah, its called charisma

Best Answer

Yep. It happens pretty frequently in real life.

Best Answer

Yeah i think it happened to me before....

Best Answer

Yeah, especially people who are different. But I warn those unique ones can break your heart.

Best Answer

People can definately fall for ones who dont fall within their normal types .. it depends on the connection you feel. Its not always logic. It doesnt have to be an obsession unless it feels like one. Sometimes it just is, you just fall for someone without reason because they make you feel that oomph no one else is, at that particular time.

Best Answer

yeah...

Best Answer

Yes because of chemistry. Lust defies reason. And so does love it can be completely irrational.

Best Answer

But lust can be justified in some way or another. E.g., he's so tall, she's so busty, he/she makes me feel good. I'm talking about an attraction that can't be justified to any degree.

Best Answer

You are thinking too much. Just go with it, unless there is something you are worried about that could harm you in some way, what seems to be the problem?

Best Answer

No... all of this goes against the science of human mating ritual. We do instinctive things just like animals... part of that is understanding our league and finding the best we can find within that. Of course certain things like money and intellect can transcend all of that in this world of modern problems. But all you got there is a friend. You can't fight what someone feels instinctually.

Best Answer

Money and intellect can be part of desirability. And yes, we do some things like animals, but we do some things they don't. I'm not talking about fighting instinct. Yes, our instinct is human nature, but so is everything else we do. I'm asking if that might include an unjustified romantic attraction.

Best Answer

I don't know... why would it be unjustified? That just doesn't make any sense to someone like me. But I guess there might be some higher power at work. I still think there is a reason. Perhaps this person has a way of looking at things that gives you balance... there has to be a reason!

Best Answer

I agree, but my logic is failing me so far. I think I may have come up with a theory, though. Maybe it can be justified by one's irrationality or ignorance of logic.

Best Answer

like some sort of mental chaos theory... well I'm sure there is an answer, but it is generally best to find the source of your attraction... especially if you are into some 50 year old woman and have mommy issues or something like that, lol!

Best Answer