you have a maid, and you feel hard done by?.....

Best Answer

now you know how the maid feels, ask for help

Best Answer

Yes, I can see how those things are annoying. I'd get another maid (since you are clearly overwhelmed).<br />
On a side note: if you're biggest concerns are people walking around your home or tracking dirt inside of it, I'd say those are 'high-class' problems.

Best Answer

Honestly, I'd move out. If at all possible anyway.

Best Answer

You have to go on strike! Tell your father that he responsible for his messy attitudes with the mud and after he cleans it up a few times he will understand the problems he is causing. <br />
Tell others that you have to go to school and be a kid not a maid. Yes you can clean up what you mess up but don't do it for anyone else. Helping in the kitchen with some cooking or doing a few dishes is up to you to some degree.

Best Answer

I have tried going on strike. And have done that for about a week but in that week, the house started looking like a garbage dumping area. And I had to come back to work.

Best Answer

Can you get temporary help? Your father has the money you call a temp agency and get someone over there.

Best Answer

You need to demand a larger salary - plus make a written desc<x>ription of your duties - what you are responsible for and what you are not

Best Answer

Throw away all of the dishes and hide your father's shoes.

Best Answer

Thanks for help :P

Best Answer

That is why most good schools have dorms. :)

Best Answer