I concur with the rest. If you are not being specifically critical of a person, just poking fun at a stereotype, I think racial jokes can be hilarious. I never get offended when the current target of a joke happens to be my specific race/creed. I just laugh it off like anyone else would do. The jokester intended no harm to me, personally, therefore there is no reason to be upset.

Best Answer

Yes. If the situation is appropriate (like treegirl's example), it is perfectly possible and acceptable. <br />
The only time it isn't is when the people the joke is making fun of don't find it funny and/or the person who is telling the joke isn't a member of the racial community they are joking about.

Best Answer

OKay, it's more biased. <br />
Did you hear about the two gay judges?<br />
They tried each other

Best Answer

Jokes about people can be funny if they are not cruel or mean. It does not mean you are a racist because you like a joke that centers on a specific race. Most joke center on one group or anouther, Jeff Foxworthy made a living at poking fun at Rednecks, Red Foxx made fun of blacks and whites, George Carlin made fun of religion. They were all funny to some exstint or another. I sometimes wonder the ones who get the most upset when their group is the but of a joke but laugh at the others are not really the racist.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

oh yes, they are my fave, and I'm not racist.

Best Answer

Absolutely! A lot of the times, I am laughing at the fact that some fool felt it a need to try and insult another race. That is what makes it so funny. I've heard jokes about hispanics not being educated, or capable. I have my Master's and teach kids of all races, so parents beware! The spic is brainwashing our kids! She will probably take their snacks away and replace it with Malta and rice and beans! But, taking care of kids comes natural to me, after all, I have 7 kids of my own at home..right? hahahaha

Best Answer