berrypicker berrypicker 36-40, M 11 Answers Jun 7, 2009

yes. what do you call black people in the pool?

a bowl of cocoa puffs!!! haha. im black and i think that's funny.

Best Answer

I concur with the rest. If you are not being specifically critical of a person, just poking fun at a stereotype, I think racial jokes can be hilarious. I never get offended when the current target of a joke happens to be my specific race/creed. I just laugh it off like anyone else would do. The jokester intended no harm to me, personally, therefore there is no reason to be upset.

Best Answer

Yes. If the situation is appropriate (like treegirl's example), it is perfectly possible and acceptable.

The only time it isn't is when the people the joke is making fun of don't find it funny and/or the person who is telling the joke isn't a member of the racial community they are joking about.

Best Answer

OKay, it's more biased.

Did you hear about the two gay judges?

They tried each other

Best Answer

Jokes about people can be funny if they are not cruel or mean. It does not mean you are a racist because you like a joke that centers on a specific race. Most joke center on one group or anouther, Jeff Foxworthy made a living at poking fun at Rednecks, Red Foxx made fun of blacks and whites, George Carlin made fun of religion. They were all funny to some exstint or another. I sometimes wonder the ones who get the most upset when their group is the but of a joke but laugh at the others are not really the racist.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

oh yes, they are my fave, and I'm not racist.

Best Answer