A bit of both, you can't fix someone who doesn't want to be fixed, support them but the change has to come from them.

Best Answer

you can help sometimes people are overloaded & what seems obvious to you is difficult for em to put together

Best Answer

I agree with jackwild....it is not within us to fix someone else. Healing has to come from within. But we can inspire change. Just can't do the changing. I love being with someone that feels they are broken. It gives me purpose, knowing that I can love someone else more than they love themselves...in order to inspire the change in that person. You need a good friend chic...add me when you're ready! lol mwah

Best Answer

they should help you its the least these sorry excuses for human beings can do on this greedy selfish horrible disgusting planet

Best Answer

You can help along , providing support . Ultimately you will need to find initial spark for change in yourself .

Best Answer

if you want to be the rebound (because you love that person) yes you can help him by making him feel he is not alone and staying by his side is a good idea.<br />
if its just a person you know (friend) you can be there but you can never fix it. he/she should be the one to decide when to move on.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Parcel tape and zip ties?

Best Answer

It's possible, takes a lot of time love and energy and you should not expect anything in return beside your personal yoy thay he/she is liberated. You migth even need to let them go afterwards, depending on what you fixed.

Best Answer