I haven't done that in years, but I used to all the time. It was great fun.

Best Answer

Those are the funnest dreams! I've got this wooden thing that looks like a skateboard without wheels. It's really comfortable. It has hand grips and a chin rest and I fly all over the place on that thing. My other fun dream is where I can jump like 30 feet at a time.

Best Answer

I can jump like that and float for a second but I can't stay up!! Your dreams seem really fun ^_^

Best Answer

Weird thing is, I can't fly in my dreams without my 'flying board'.

Best Answer

i seem to always be able to float not fly but float and when I'm going down hill i can kind of glide down

Best Answer

Yes, ever since I can remember - like before I started school. Every time it happens i think, 'oh yes, i forgot I can do this...'

Best Answer

I've done it twice but I have no idea how. Is it something that just happens for you of do you think about it and make it happen?

Best Answer

It's a 'skil'l in my dream. I always use the same technique, which is to kind of lift myself off the ground from within. So somewhere my mind has stored this memory of how i do it, even though it's just a dream.

Best Answer

I'm going to have to practice this. I've been able to control myself in dreams before I just need to keep trying ;)

Best Answer