annasangels annasangels 18-21, F 28 Answers Mar 26, 2009

I did somthing when i was 13 years old (i dry humpt my niece and she was 10 and i did not i touch heir genitals!(*****) i just touch heir *** and dry humpt heir! in all glothing got dam i feel so bad because i am not a child melester or anything like that and it just happend 3 times and never again (and i was always @ there home and with heir brothers afther that.and it was never ever spoken of again) and i am not that guy!!! I like women and i have girl friend (4 years) and i love here 2 death..but my niece dosenĀ“t remember a thing and it has been forgothen for 13 years and she is in a university 2 day and has a grate life...and it just came 2 me again that a did that and i have been crying so mutch and i dont know what 2 do i just want 2 forget it and move on whit my life got dam i never meant heir eny harm.and it has affected me i cant get a ***** or do somthing with my girl friend because i cant stop thingking about it because i know its so so so wrong 2 do that and i have already talk 2 a person that specializes in that subject and se told me that i should not worry about (if that is just what happend and i swear 2 god that is just what happend and see said) because i was just 13 @ that age the hormones are all over the place ,and @ that time I never seen a naked girl or masterbeit it so my question is can some one tell me how i can stop thinking about it and move one

Best Answer

Listen To Music and remember happy thingss u have down ;]

Best Answer

If you forget everything that happens to you, weither bad or good, you will then deprive yourself from all of lifes lessons. <br />
Imagine only remembering the times you achieved in life, would you not then be able to relate to those who have failed. <br />
What I am saying is that remembering shouldnt be thought of as a bad thing, even if the thoughts that you remember are negative. <br />
It's how you deal with those memories that matter the most. <br />
If you remember a cheating lover and then go on in life reliving that memory in each new lover you involve yourself with then you allow that memory of the past to destroy possible happy memories for tomorrow! <br />
When reflecting back on things in the past, try to remember that it is over and done, recall what you learned from it and do what you have to do to make that memory a weapon of knowledge to use against future obstacles or situations that might occur. <br />
Never let a memory keep you down for too long, get the information that you were searching for from it and get out... kinda like using a dictionary... look up the word, the meaning, how to make it work properly in a sentence. And then move on to the next memory. <br />
Hope I helped.

Best Answer

I think that if one actually TRIES to forget,it will be more upfront in your face.I have not forgotten anything but i can get through life cuz I just dont think about it.It does no good! I dont feel better "letting it out".Just move on.

Best Answer

yaa take the remover and earse all from your head and heart if they are like plain paper....

Best Answer

Some people can never forget. For me I remember little random details about my childhood and usually they are something bad or embarrassing. It is hard to rememeber everything else though.<br />
As long as you can deal with whatever has happened and then put it in the past it won't matter if you remember it or not because you are already over it. <br />
But if you are trying to forget something that you haven't gotten over yet, then it won't work. You need to accept whatever it is that happened (or deal with it) and then once that is done you can finally let go of it and move on.

Best Answer

We can never totally forget something if it was a significant part in our lifes. All we can possibly do perhaps, is place them in our of our drawers, & leave them there in isolation. <br />
When there is a need to revisit it, we can if we wish, reopen them. So look at it more like a memory warehse, if u neeed stocks u go there, otherwise its there in a protected place. <br />
I feel one should not forget the past, but neither should we live in it.

Best Answer

Nope ! Never, I cant order my brain to erase any memories ... same as to remember exam tricks Lol !

Best Answer

I think it's not a matter of forgetting, but rather dealing with it. Is it a thing or a person? Maybe it's someone you need to forgive, which by the way doesn't mean you are saying that what that person did was Ok. It just means you are letting go of it in for yourself. It takes time and energy to be angry and is this person or event worth your energy? Sometimes I think too, that new, good memories can make bad ones seem far in the distance so you don't think about them everyday.

Best Answer

Things can always be covered up and packed away, but there are times when it creeps back to haunt or remind you of it and the details surrounding it. We are creatures of habit and while forgiveness is always possible I do not think you ever "forget" forever......

Best Answer

Some very few individuals "Bury it so deep" that it is forgotten for sometime- but eventually it will resurface.-<br />
But most of us, learn to "walk around it"-

Best Answer

Don't forget the lessons of the past.<br />
If we forget them, then we open the door to let them happen again.<br />
We can forgive the past but remember it we must.

Best Answer

Is it something that troubles your conscience?

Best Answer

If it happens, it's unconscious, not voluntary (as psychology teaches us). I wish I could, though: especially some things I regret-Like iN "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind". Or maybe we're shaped by our past so it's best to keep it in our minds anyway,as a reminder if anything.

Best Answer

the thing is that you cant forget anything that left a mark on ur life, be it positive or negative. whenever something big happens to us, we somehow imprint it in our memory whether we like it or not. it's best to just acknowledge it as something that did happen, and go on. make peace with it so it doesn't haunt you.

Best Answer

Yesterday is gone. Today is another day and tomorrow is unknown. Don't dwell on the past, you can't change it. What you can change is today and the future. Put it behind you and go on. I wish you all the best! XX/OO

Best Answer

It depends on how much of an impact it had on you. Remember the saying "forgive and forget"? The truth is that we are not always likely to forget, but we can learn to make peace with it.

Best Answer

I don't believe you can at all. It's not a choice to forget child abuse. It's with you forever and you will never forget. It's not a choice to forget a murder. It's not a choice to forget a major accident where you see people dead. It's not a choice to forget a pregnancy that was far along and then miscarried. It's not a choice to forget being raped. All of these will stick with you forever. It's part of life. They are hard hitting memories.

Best Answer

i don't think you can forget but there are ways to cope and make the issue less pervasive. good luck.

Best Answer

Hmmmm... You know, the human mind does this all the time, with "conveniently" forgetting the not-so-pleasant bits and magnifying the pleasant... <br />
Yes, it is possible to program yourself to forget; hypnosis is one way. Another way you could try is to go fully into the memory you want to erase by writing it all out in self-honesty -analysing exactly what it is you are hung up about. Then it will be easier to "decide what can be changed, and live (more comfortably) with what can't". Usually there is a "life-lesson" in the experience somewhere; once that is recognised and absorbed and integrated, the problem won't bug you. If it does, you still need more work on the realisations its content holds for you.<br />
I wish you the best!

Best Answer