My friend says you can
Laqefa23 Laqefa23 13-15 11 Answers Jan 13 in Health

Dang...had a snarky answer to that until I saw your age...lmao

Best Answer

My friend stared that conversation

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Does your phone have cancer?

Best Answer

Maybe

Best Answer

Well, don't worry if it does, cancer is non-contagious. :D

Best Answer

otay

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Haha...I remember when I took my daughter to get her first bra....she was 13...damn that was a long time ago...I was a single parent...my ex wife was a real piece of crap...no child support, nothing at all...but to answer your question...probably not...

Best Answer

We need to be aware of urban myths and rumors flying around the internet.

If the question is, "Is it 'possible' to get cancer from having a (cell) phone in your bra?" I would have to answer that it is "possible" --- but it's highly improbable.

Best Answer

Any prolonged signal transmission of any kind over time can cause negative effects. Cancer? maybe who knows but things you can do to prevent any damage at all should be done.

Best Answer

Yeah, you get cancer from sleeping too little, from sleeping too much, from eating too little, from eating too much, from eating tomatoes, from not eating tomatoes - todays society has f*cked up so badly that scientists and doctors are saying you can get cancer from EVERYTHING. If it's true I wouldn't know, all I know is that I've carried my phone in my bra for a couple of years and I haven't gotten cancer from it.

Best Answer

If you're concerned about having the phone in your bra, what about putting the phone to your ear??

Best Answer