VeritableVagabond VeritableVagabond 18-21, M 14 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in Health

Yep. It's passed through bodily fluids.

Best Answer

Eww

Best Answer

A book called, "The Great AIDS Cover Up" cites examples of the virus having been caught from kissing. One of these was between an elderly couple who had not had sex in years. The husband had contracted the virus through a blood transfusion; his wife contracted it from kissing her husband ie by exchanging saliva. The case was reported in Lancet magazine. So, every precaution should be taken against catching this deadly virus and other deadly virus by avoiding all contact with contaminated body fluids.

Best Answer

Yes one should use precaution. A deep throat french kiss compared to just a simple kiss on the lips. If I remember the odds of contracting through a kiss is very low and unlikely. Like I said, no exchanged of body fluids and that means excessive amount of saliva. Also if the old man wasn't on an HIV medication the viral load would be up in the hundreds of thousands per cell as someone on the medication the virus is undetectable.

Best Answer

all these people saying yes don't know what they're talking about. You can kiss someone with HIV and 99.9 chance you want get the virus because the virus is killed when it comes in contact with saliva, so you can eat, drink, use the tooth brush even becaus the virus is also killed immediately once exposed to air. About the only way you're sure to to be infected by HIV is unprotected sex and exchanged of body fluids or usind a dirty needle such as sharing a needle shooting drugs. HIV is killed on air contact and by saliva contact. A person on HIV drugs and the Virus is undetectable, it's possible to have unprotected sex but don't exchange body fluids and still not get infected but that's risky behaviour.<br />
It's always best to treat everybody as HIV poz and always use precaution because there's other std's on the rampage such hepetitus c and others, so alwys treat all your encounters equally and use precaution. But yes, it's just fine to kiss someone with HIV, you're not going to contract the virus that way. I've taken a course HIV 101 and learned a lot. If you're talking about oral sex, that's risky and yes it's possible, just make sure there's no intake of or exchanges of body fluids, if you know what I mean? That's risky, I would suggest not but kissing is fine.

Best Answer

sure can use a dental dam if u are unsure of your partner and always use sexual propholatics

Best Answer

technically I'd think so...though probably unlikely

Best Answer

yes... If u have lil cut inside mouth ...or throat .. or swallow ....

Best Answer

any significant exchange of bodily fluids.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Yessiree.

Best Answer