pregnancy? ?? please help?am I pregnant?m I pregnant?Ok so a month ago to give you exact dates May 31 my boyfriend and I messed around and he stuck the tip in unprotected. Only for less than a minute. June 4th my period came on full and heavy and completely normal. Today in this month of july my cycle is 11 days late. I also had a negative hpt and a negative urine test from the doctor I'm up here to ask if I could possibly be pregnant. I don't feel nauseous, I'm not cramping , my breast aren't sore , the only reason I'm sleepy is because I stay up until three. Basically no pregnancy symptoms but could I be pregnant ?
chaosity12 chaosity12 18-21, F 10 Answers Jul 14 in Parenting & Family

yes if he just put his tip to the enterance you could get pregnant. by the sounds of it though its just stress related. stress & exercise can alter your dates dramatically. some women can miss a period then have it again normally next time. <br />
since your tests came back negative id say youre not pregnant & its just stress

Best Answer

One second is enough

Best Answer

You aren't preggers you idiot.

Best Answer

YES...but i doubt you are pregnant.

Best Answer

go to dr. Phil .com and he will answer your questions on tv for free ya.

Best Answer

mo

Best Answer

No. lol

Best Answer

If he came inside you. Doesn't take long to do that...

Best Answer

You're not preggers.

Best Answer