NorseChief NorseChief 26-30, M 11 Answers Jul 14, 2012

Hmm.<br />
Maybe trying to change your personality in one way when you should really be doing more the opposite? Like a meek person deciding to become more patient with someone who is abusive. Or something like a person who has an eating disorder or a case of BDD trying to become slimmer or more "perfect". I guess anyone who is trying to be "perfect" would be doing so in vain. <br />
To me, there are certain self improvements that actually cause me more trouble than they are worth...like allowing my nails to grow out and then trying to keep them "nice" or painted. My lifestyle and the physical things that I have to do just won't allow them to stay that way, so they end up breaking, etc. Way more trouble than they're worth.

Best Answer

Yes, but it is 20 pages long and involves a lot of self appraisal before you even think of starting to fill it out, and you will have to turn in 10 original forms, after getting approval from 10 government offices. Good luck with that!

Best Answer

After you die, everything was in vain.

Best Answer

Trying to completely reshape your body into something it was never meant to be. Not just implants but someone who just gets every surgery until they look like a life sized plastic doll.

Best Answer

I think self-improvement needs to be grounded in something real, something emotional and spiritual, if its just for vanity's sake it will eventually fail or not live up to what you want/need it to be...if that makes sense :)

Best Answer

Trying to change your 'inside' by changing your 'outside' through plastic surgery

Best Answer

self-help books...seem pointless to me. If you were able to self-help/improve you'd have done it by now without the aid of a book :)

Best Answer

All of it.

Best Answer

gigantic breast implants.

Best Answer

Oh yes! Those things are going to be very annoying at age 70 when they're smacking her in the knees.

Best Answer