Nimbus007 Nimbus007 46-50, M 18 Answers Sep 2, 2010

Everyone else will waste it... I will use it to erect a statue in your honour.... and put a fresh hat on it's head everyday.... where's the cash hidden ;o)

Best Answer

nope give it to someone who could really use it...

Best Answer

I'll name my new car after you.

Best Answer

I would buy a home and a new cheap car. We live here in Northern Arizona so it would be fisible....

Best Answer

Hey, I like my comment it's true and genuine. Doesn't anyone else like mine. Push the like button on mine too... lol....

Best Answer

i'd buy a whole bunch of lil chicks and name them nimbus 1, nimbus 2...and so on...

Best Answer

if you want to leave me $50,000.00 don't do so in a will, for it will just be taxed by the socialist occupational government. start withdrawing it now and know with certainty every penny would go to restoring the republic and the constitution of the American people if you were to entrust it to me.

Best Answer

I'll give you more than one. :)

Best Answer

il give you a cookie :)

Best Answer

I'll give you 2 reasons...I'll give half to charity and the other half to a friend that really needs it!

Best Answer

I will use it to get my family, including my three boys, back to where our family is from. We miss them so dearly, but can't afford to move.

Best Answer

(a) Because I'm worth it...like they say on the shampoo ads.

(b) Because I'd charge you much more if you were still alive. Oh, that's two answers, sorry!

Best Answer

FFS i will donate the money to Liverpool FC to make you even happier

Best Answer