I know this lady who is hands down the most beautiful person I've ever seen. I've always been unhappy with the way I look. Unfortunately, I can not change these things because plastic surgery isn't an option right now. Every time I see her, I find myself wishing I looked like her; wishing I had her skin tone, her cheekbones, her nose. It's to the point where I even dreamed that I was her a few weeks ago. I enjoyed the dream so much and it seemed so real. I felt like crying afterwards because I discovered it was only a dream and not reality. This makes me feel horrible. I'm too embarrassed to tell anyone I know out of fear that they may judge me.
StrawberryLetter23 StrawberryLetter23 22-25, F 22 Answers Feb 24, 2013 in Health

This sounds cliché, but I think everyone needs to appreciate his or her own looks. <br />
MAKE yourself feel better about your appearance. Get a lot of exercise, eat healthily, get a lot of sleep, take care of yourself, wear clothes in which you feel comfortable and attractive. <br />
There are ALWAYS going to be people who are better looking than you and there are ALWAYS going to be people who are not as attractive as you are.<br />
Just concentrate on making yourself the best person you can be both on the outside and on the inside.

Best Answer

please look in the mirror again! I know you don't like it but look at you! Closer than you did ever before and smile! You will see something beautiful about you if not: Look closer and closer because being beautiful is not about apearing beautiful its about shining from the inside out! If you love yourself and accept yourself! And if you start smiling you will one day look in the mirror thinking "Wow I have never seen it before but I love my nose!" and the next day you will say "Damn how did my face get this awesome!" and others who love you will support you saying "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever met! And I love you for who you are and I am happy you are not her!" so be happy with youself and surround yourself with people you love and who love you! And tell them because they will find a way to make you feel like you are the most beautiful woman on earth! I am very sure you look great!

Best Answer

look I'm not gonna say some bullshit about how you need to learn to love yourself the way you are.<br />
if you don't like the way you look, change the things you can and accept the things you can't.<br />
you'll still wish you looked better, everyone does. but once you've accepted yourself then others can accept you.<br />
I'm not trying to sound harsh or anything I know exactly how you feel. just try and get comfortable with yourself, make your hair the way you want it, wear the make up you want, wear the clothes you want and these things will make you feel better. after that you just need to accept yourself.

Best Answer

You should start caring more for yourself. Take a look at the mirror, explore what is good in you and what a nice dress, some make up and a smile can do. Also take a look inside you. Being a beautiful person doesn't makes you a nice person. Ask yourself about your personal qualities. Love yourself and you'll shine.

Best Answer

Accept yourself.

Best Answer

i guess you should first except that u cant be her, no matter how hard u try...because you can only be you. yah this other women is probably really pretty, but i bet you are aswell, the mor u try to be here, they less you can develope who u are, i know its not easy, but try yur best to work with yur strengths. personally i go through similar things, i hate the way i look, and i wish i could do plastic surgery, but its too expensive since im just a kiddo :P im starting to learn that i have to be happy with who i am and not try to be some one else because im the only person i will ever be, and u should too. i wish you the best of luck.<br />
cheers mate ^-^

Best Answer

The most beautiful people are the ones who are beautiful from the inside. Carry yourself in a sure and positive way and people on the outside looking in will see you as an amazing, and beautiful person as well... And the dream was probably trying to tell you that YOU HAVE BEAUTY AS WELL. Someone is probably looking at you feeling the same way. So cheer up beautiful person (:

Best Answer

I wish I could give you better advice, but you need to love yourself first.<br />
You are you...you're not her, nor will you ever be.<br />
What's wrong with your looks? Are you just insecure? Have you been<br />
in a bad accident? Why are you not happy with you?<br />
I'd love to help, but I need to know more...

Best Answer

Try not to spend so much time thinking about her. But start appreciating things you like about yourself.

Best Answer

Why dont you tell her how pretty You think she is and ask her for some beauty tips?

Best Answer

Don't be so hard on yourself, give yourself slack. Not all can be gorgeous. Talk to a counselor, they'll put you on the right track. You're fine.

Best Answer

I've tried counseling in the past and it was only a waste of time. I'm beginning to think I'm just a lost cause.

Best Answer

Find another counselor if you can. Figure something out yourself. It seems like an chronic issue, since it will not go away.

Best Answer

Yes, self esteem is something I've been struggling with for years and it seems to get worse as time passes.

Best Answer

Are they? Oh. Twas a dream...well even so I only know a few Jewish girls and their bewbies aren't much to boast about. I'm sure plenty are as well endowed with as much variation as the rest of us. Anyhoo, confidence is what you are lacking and that is the most important feature of all. You are probably just as beautiful as that woman :3 So don't worry yourself about it! She's a woman from a dream...of course she will be perfect. Reality isn't perfect but you can damn well try make it be :3

Best Answer

Thanks for the advice, but I think you misunderstood. She's an actual person and I dreamed that I was her.

Best Answer

Oh! Very sorry. In which case don't compare yourself to other people...she has her strengths and weaknesses and you have yours. Being more beautiful doesn't always mean more success...some people begin to think of you as nothing more than an object for one!

Best Answer

Do not be jealous of the looks of another person. Everyone is beatiful in their own way (unless that person is really rotten both inside and outside) so don't worry, even if you think you aren't as beatiful as that other person you just may be, though in a different way. Beauty comes in more forms than 1 at outer beauty after all.

Best Answer

1 thing that I can say Is beauty comes from within the heart. You can be A beauty queen And if your heart is tarnished People will soon know. And if you're playing Jane. In your heart made of gold People see this too

Best Answer

you shouldnt feel that way cause god dont make junk

Best Answer

Change your username?

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

Read into it, if you aren't able too, that might be part of your problem.

Best Answer

...okay.

Best Answer

I apologize Foxie, check your gift thing. Truly sorry.

Best Answer