PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 10 Answers Jan 26, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Canned heat

Best Answer

Okay. I am unclear on this...

Best Answer

Two words for the inside? Welcoming and happy. Neither my wife nor I have ever met a stranger and anyone who shows up in the yard is welcome to come in and talk. They're also welcome to eat or drink to their heart's delight. We're both close enough to the old generation of Southerners that we think this should be the norm, not the exception.<br />
What it looks like from outside? Just another brick home - nothing fancy or special, but sufficiently self sufficient to hold a family.

Best Answer

warm and comfortable, it looks like an apartment building from the outside

Best Answer

It feels warm and happy. It looks eclectic and gorgeous.

Best Answer

Vintage, eclectic. Renovated Edwardian.

Best Answer

The way I define my home is different than others. One reason is that I don't have a home as many would think. Yes, I am somewhat homeless. I basically sleep in my shop, and sometimes in my office. I gave up my home years ago so I could use the money I was spending there on rent to help support my business. <br />
BUT, my home, to me, is the town that I live in. The bar where I have my dinners, the beach on which I write, the trails on which I walk. The view outside my "living room" window at the park is the ocean. The people I see...my customers, the people at the bar...they are my family. That, to me, is my home.

Best Answer

*applauds wildly! Your eloquent answer will be difficult to beat! Reminds me of the adage the village is the home. xoxo

Best Answer

Thank you, dear. I am happy that you are part of my family! xoxo

Best Answer

NIce. Very nice. So happy to be in yours. Delighted you are in mine, hon. Have a great day, love. *smiling* Made my day....kissessssssssssssssssssssss..oxxox

Best Answer

warm n cosy :) modern n slick :)

Best Answer

Comfy, warm. Apartment house

Best Answer