Ctm5 Ctm5 41-45, M 12 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Jokes & Riddles

Someone beat you to it.lol

Best Answer

You should've asked before yesterday.My card is still cooling off.OUCH.

Best Answer

of course I can. Bank of Western Niguili, account number 004-569-6969, name Bill Westerbork, IBAN 3699696, pin code 9669. The bank is in Wilmet Square East, Niguili Center, and there is a security guard there, so you have nothing to worry about. Just get you cash. Oh, there may be a little overdraft right now. But they'll only jail you a little while for it.

Best Answer

you may have the details of my alowence account xD not that you could take anything out there xD

Best Answer

Bank of Grutyhks, acc.number;9780

Pin @%&^

I hope you will thank me.. but I doubt you will get any cash out of that bank account..

I have a Swiss one but that's confidential!!

Best Answer

I put the digits in the following sequence... please note that not all numbers are used, some are used multiple times and they appear in alphabetical-lexicographic order.... (for security purpopses I will post the alphabetic characters in a separate thread)

1234567890

Best Answer

but first we harvest yur organs & sell em on the black market

Best Answer

give me your information first

Best Answer

Bank of Almighty, Account no: 0000000.5, My cash is in the form of my virtues, If you can share with me I am much indebted to the earth.

Best Answer

I think I am bankrupt

Best Answer

Go to work!

Best Answer

I do work.
Lighten up its just a joke

Best Answer

didn't know it appeared heavy....I was joking too. :)

Best Answer

ok ;)

Best Answer