wantafriend12 wantafriend12 22-25, M 5 Answers Dec 22, 2013 in Parenting & Family

Hate seems like a strong emotion for a good person to feel about another good person. You're well within your rights to dislike or not want to be around anyone, including your family, though.

Best Answer

that's correct..but when things happen and you feel the people close to you bailed on you..it changes into hatred

Best Answer

You need to communicate with them about how their actions make you feel and also learn not to count on them in those situations. You'll be happier for it.

Best Answer

how can I connect with them about that..do you need to ask family to help you and believe in you..it's torture to ask

Best Answer

The way I figure it is that different people are good at different things. You can tell your family how their negativity or their not believing in you affects you and see if that changes anything, but you can't change their nature. If they can't give you what you need there, you might need to find friends who are better at believing in you. And no one can know that you need help if you don't ask. Communication is the key to all relationships.

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

No probs. I know how much it sucks to not be able to count on your family.

Best Answer

If you are young yes. And it's probably not hate as much as "can't stand" and "annoyed" and "have nothing in common" or "age gap" it's natural, because everyone wants to be the boss in the family.

Best Answer

that's true..but I mean when you expect your family to stand by you and they don't..or don't have any faith in you..that's bigger

Best Answer

The hardest lesson is the lesson of survival. Remember, mother birds throw their young out of the best. You do have to learn to be your own supporter, create your own path, accept your failures are yours, and successes are to. :( because life is never fair. It gives when it gives, it takes, when it takes, and we must learn to accept that living thru it, is more important that looking back, except to learn from our mistakes.

Best Answer

I love this..thank you..but what if you have to stay with your family..as if they need you..and they still underestimate you..you have three options..you leave or fight them..both will end in hurting them and you don't want that..the last option is to suffer in silence..right ?

Best Answer

perceptions differ........you cant love everyone........but dont atleast hate...... you dislike them hate is a bigger word you know!!!!!!

Best Answer

it's not a choice

Best Answer

do u think u r good?

Best Answer

I'm not sure

Best Answer

someone needs to throw a ******* grammar book through your face

Best Answer

sorry about that.. and I hope that you can bear with me..english isn't my first language

Best Answer

ok it's cool

Best Answer

Yes. But why would you hate your family if they are good people?

Best Answer

I think..because I expect things from them..if they don't do it I hate them but still they haven't done any thing wrong

Best Answer

and you can't ask for these things

Best Answer

Like I said. I think it's possible to hate your family whilst you and they are good people, but from what you say I don't think your hatred is a justified reason.

Best Answer