can you have morning sickness the frst two weeks
misty1710 misty1710 18-21, F 9 Answers Jul 2, 2012

I must agree and confirm "morning sickness" is definitely a figure of speech...I had all day sickness with my fourth baby (11mo) I never threw up. I do have some advice the ginger ale helps out tremendously it's the ginger that helps also salty snacks are helpful. I practically lived on ginger ale and salt n sour chips for months.

Best Answer

Depends on what trime you went to bed.

Best Answer

Yes with my first I had morning sickness but never actually got sick. A couple of dry biscuits like water biscuits befor your feet touch the floor did help me. They also say apples also help.

Best Answer

I have read about it and yes.

Best Answer

Yes, one would think morning sickness would imply mornings... but I can assure you it is just a figure of speech. <br />
Yes, you can have morning sickness without throwing up by either just feeling queasy, or by having it come out the other end.<br />
Don't ask me how pregnant women "glow" with all the crap they have to deal with.

Best Answer

Yes, "morning sickness" is a silly term since it can hit at any time or last constantly and never go away during pregnancy. Also very common to be nauseous and not throw up.

Best Answer

I had all day sickness with my oldest, for 8 months, and threw up only once

Best Answer