can you have morning sickness the frst two weeks
misty1710 misty1710 18-21, F 9 Answers Jul 2, 2012

I must agree and confirm "morning sickness" is definitely a figure of speech...I had all day sickness with my fourth baby (11mo) I never threw up. I do have some advice the ginger ale helps out tremendously it's the ginger that helps also salty snacks are helpful. I practically lived on ginger ale and salt n sour chips for months.

Best Answer

Depends on what trime you went to bed.

Best Answer

Yes with my first I had morning sickness but never actually got sick. A couple of dry biscuits like water biscuits befor your feet touch the floor did help me. They also say apples also help.

Best Answer

I have read about it and yes.

Best Answer

Yes, one would think morning sickness would imply mornings... but I can assure you it is just a figure of speech.

Yes, you can have morning sickness without throwing up by either just feeling queasy, or by having it come out the other end.

Don't ask me how pregnant women "glow" with all the crap they have to deal with.

Best Answer

Yes, "morning sickness" is a silly term since it can hit at any time or last constantly and never go away during pregnancy. Also very common to be nauseous and not throw up.

Best Answer

I had all day sickness with my oldest, for 8 months, and threw up only once

Best Answer