reflections3 reflections3 61-65, F 23 Answers Aug 16, 2009

Yes, money will do that to you.

Best Answer

Of course you can the things is if it is a one time thing most of the time there might not be no connection but if you keep doing that with the same person then you might start to get that connection even though it was unintentional.

Best Answer

I've yet to do that sober. I've read that when you ****** it sends out a chemical in your brain that associates that person with feeling good and creates that emotional attachment that you may not have had before doing the deed.

Best Answer

NO!!!!

Best Answer

Think it depends onn what stage of your life your at. Right now i could

Best Answer

That is what sex is. It is a mechanical function to get off on. If you really care about someone and love them, it would have an emotional connection and be called "making love". I have had "sex" numerous times in the past, but could not now at this stage of my life, no.

Best Answer

ummm...At 1st no....then i toughened up and got married lol

Best Answer

Can you eat a hot dog without mustard?

Best Answer

Some people can do this and have no problem with it thus avoiding emotional entanglements. <br />
Speaking for myself, I could not. A lot has to fall into place with me emotionally before I could physically connect with a man. I could only totally let go sexually if I felt loved and there was mutual trust and respect. <br />
Making love and having sex are two separate things in my mind. Sex can bring a physical release but making love takes this act to a higher level of giving and taking. Without an emotional connection sex is just an act for me. Probably why I have abstained for so long but then again, this is just how I feel about sex.

Best Answer

Yes and I do all the time.

Best Answer

Of course you can. Having a physical attraction helps but you don't have to be emotionally involved. It's much better if you are though.

Best Answer

Yep

Best Answer

Of course. <br />
It's not as emotional or meaningful.<br />
But I think you could get the job done, if you tried hard enough.

Best Answer

Yes it can be fun But dangerous if you pick the wrong guy

Best Answer

Yeppers

Best Answer

Yes, that's what the sex trade, ****-buddies, and the like are there for. <br />
Although personally, it's not my thing.

Best Answer

Yes, you can have sex without an emotional connection, but that's all it is... just sex. Sort of mutual ************...<br />
With an emotional connection, a mutual caring, and concern for each others well being as well as pleasure, it is so much better, as to bear no comparison...

Best Answer