tota2006 tota2006 41-45 6 Answers Sep 22, 2011

Seriously creepy. <br />
Is English not your first language??

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Italian language first and then French and English, I am a doctor in the energy
How many language you know

Best Answer

I know one language expertly -- English. A woman as smart as you (multilingual and educated) should be more resourceful, and indeed have more common sense, than to seek an adoption opportunity on a general social networking website. Yes, no?

Best Answer

In fact I have done, and resorted to the institutions of adoption agency. and Procedures to long and boring routine

Best Answer

that's creepy

Best Answer

Seriously you just missed her she was just on yesterday or the day before saying that she didn't want her baby. Look it up in search I think you'll find what your looking for.

Best Answer

I really deserve help and deserve to be a mother, I married about 11 years and tried five times artificial insemination and the injection of microscopic three times and every time I'm disappointed no longer hope for me is that I adopt a child give him all the love I have
And become a beautiful child and I have the gift of God and to give the opportunity for a young girl teenage child were not you want to start a new life

Best Answer

try southeast asia

Best Answer

wow

Best Answer