He's an idiot. You can do much better (it will not be difficult).

Best Answer

I think you should get yourself a rampant rabbit, they don't eat burgers :o)

Best Answer

geez, 'twas totally uncalled for & unfair to you!

Best Answer

As others have said, he's an idiot. Or perhaps more precisely, he's an insensitive clod. He doesn't need to be Captain Sensitivity, but a) you were pretty beat, b) you were starved, c) he ate your food. Doesn't take a detective to figure this one out.<br />
And don't let the longevity of your relationship be the litmus test as to whether you should stay in it. That's a BS reason for staying together. It's a factor, but if your significant other does that sort of crap on a regular basis, it's time to dump him. Seriously, you could easily do better.<br />
As for being 120? That's fantastic. You're a far cry from 200. If you're worried about your nutrition, you probably already know that a fast food cheeseburger isn't exactly a great choice. But it doesn't sound like you need to be worried.

Best Answer

You overreacted. And assumed the meaning of his comment - that has not be ment in a way you understood it . You was tired and hungry, he was not very considerate. But in my opinion you overreacted.

Best Answer

Any clues about what would motivate him to do such a thing? As time goes on, I've just decided that he lacks some social skills, or under stress become very inappropriate.

Best Answer

girl unless ur 4' 8,,,there's no way being 120 is overweight. By/from ur posted age,, I assume so's ur b/f,,, but his actions/behavior strongly suggest he's still a kid. I think you didn't act crazy,,, except maybe for being w/him in the 1st place,,, lol

Best Answer

I would never do that to someone....I do not know what he is but get a new boyfriend!!!!!

Best Answer

wtf hahahahahaha I would of been pissed to but would of gotten over it ...Just remember Revenge is sweet ..

Best Answer

He's a robot. I'm not sure I can get revenge...

Best Answer

Leave him out in the rain to rust

Best Answer

Hahahah!

Best Answer